WHAT'S EVERYONE THINK?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BEHITJ, Aug 7, 2008.

1. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    What's everyone think about having a Guys and Gals Tournament DURING THE DAY and do like $50 a boat or something.Just an idea!!:smile2:

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    What's the prize for worst sunburn and first to fall out from heat stroke?:smile2:

3. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Don't know John, if I havta bring my secret weapon, Mrs SkipEye, you might as well just paypal me the money! LOL!

She brings a little luck to the boat most times.:wink:

Do you mean each team has to be a man and woman, that would be fun and get the family involved. I like the idea.

4. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Exactly 1 man and 1 women in a boat so everyone has the same advantage except Skippy just make your checks out to him I mean Mrs. Skipeye.Also can do Big fish prize for man and one for women.:cool2:

5. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    HA! I am just talking smack. Seems I might be getting hustled by you tourney guys!:smile2: But I'll bite. I'll donate my money to the cause.

I really do like the idea and I think the women would like it also.

Get the ball rolling John, I think a bunch of folks would pony up for it!:wink:

6. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Just picture Women in swimsuits holding big catfish:eek:oooh::crazy: I like it bring it on:wink:.

Attached Files:

7. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey that means that I need to find a female member with a boat.. Either that or please wait till next month when I have a boat.. It's only fair.. I can see the add now.. Looking for female fishing partner with a boat.. Please send picture of boat..

8. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    John if you go that route, one man one woman, I will have to get my mother involved :embarassed: oh and by the way i was notified i wont be able to make the weldon springs gathering Sun.:sad2:

9. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

Sounds like 'the boss' musta informed you of that huh? Thats the way it works for me too. LOL!

10. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    I call Jason's Mom as my partner!!!!!Lol:smile2:

11. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    The cats out of the bag!!!MY mom is my secrect weapon. If i cant find fish i just call MOMMY!!:smile2:

12. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    Most of us on this forum could use lesson from my mom!!:roll_eyes: Jason call her up she is alway up for a night of fishing!!

13. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    count us in , she wont let me fish a tourny without her anyway! and ive seen jasons mom fish, im voteing against letting her fish!:wink:

14. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    i was thinking are you wanting to do this tourny before the water gets good on your favorite stretch of fall fishing ,just to let ya know nikki n i have been scopeing it out !:wink:

15. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    I was thinking of September or something.You will never find my fall fishing area:wink:.The missouri river right now is badddddddd!!!:confused2: The water is falling to fast and the fish won't bite.I may not even catch a fish this fall it all depends on the conditions nothing is a forsure thing.I can't have you Alton boys & ladies prowling my waters:wink:.

16. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    John, how did the skipjack trip go this weekend?

17. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Man it was terrible we caught a few big ones and some little ones we would have been better off staying home.Fishing on sunday was bad on the Missouri river with it dropping so fast we caught 1 fish all day and had a few get off and alot of nibblers.I'm trying to get something going on this guys and gals tourny.

18. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Where did you go find skips at?

19. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    KY DAMM :big_smile: Man did it suck bad they aren't running good:angry: But the white bass were running good they are everywhere down there:eek:oooh:.

20. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    I think that the idea sounds fun, but it leaves out any member that doesn't have a boat or can't find a boat owned or used by the opposite sex.