What's everyone catching

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by TA2D, Apr 26, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Just curious as to what everyone is catching... all species. I was out the other day to catch some bait and the chubs were on a rampage, hitting on bare hooks. I guess that means that the flats will start running soon!

TA2D

Aaron

2. mazdabob

mazdabob New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, IA (Omaha)
    No cats yet, but I've been tearing up the crappie, bluegill, yellow bass, white bass, and lil 6in largemouths on tube jigs. I also tried going after some creek chubs the other day and I got my first one, but now I can't find anymore.

3. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Ya need chubs, I can get some if you really need them. I know that FLATHEAD season is right around the corner, Maybe we could make a trip of it, I bring the bait you show me where the bigguns are!

TA2D

Aaron

4. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Hey!!! TA2D, I'm your fishing partner ain't I :confused: !! I mean geez man, a guy get's deployed and his best friend leaves him for someone else. It happens all the time I guess. Don't even get a "Dear Suds" letter, have to read all about it on the BOC. Well Mazdabob, enjoy your new friend TA2D, he's ugly as hell but he'll make you laugh. :p

Just kidding. Yeah Mazdabob, we have well over a dozen spots where we're from that are just full of creek chubs. They made us some spending cash in the summer as kids, as we would sell them to the local bait shop. Have fun, and good luck.

SudDawg

5. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Just you wait, when you get back all of your fishing stuff will be thrown on the lawn, and I will have the locks changed and I will sell all of your star trek stuff on Ebay..... you hussy..... I know that you are trying to make the moves on your translator!:hell_boy: :spiderman: :ah: :byebye: Just kiddin' man, see what I am trying to do is make some new friends for you, maybe, just maybe one of them has a cute sister around your age :dribble:

Later

Aaron

6. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Ok, I deserved that. :rolleyes: Later

SudDawg