Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello brothers just wanted to drop in and say hi I'm currently in the military and in Afghanistan at the moment but looking forward to coming home and catching some whisker kitties. I'm original from Caldwell county Lockhart to be exact and looking forward to hooking up with a few fellow BOC members.

Tight lines and singing reels

Lone Star

·
Registered
855 Posts
Joe, keep your head low and come back from Afghanistan safe. Right now on Tawakoni it is a little fish game. If you come back in the fall or winter you will have to come out and get you some big Tawakoni blues. If you come back in the summer then you could come and get you a mess of eaters. Stay safe and thank you.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gary thanks for the info and I hope to be back by the winter time do a little cold water blue fishing. I need to upgrade my avatar with one of those pretty blues that you have. Take care and thanks again

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
well shoot joe just let all of us know when you get back to texas and we can go chase flats blues big gator gar just about everything that swims and shoot i already know ya gotta be pretty smart by the shirt ya got on in your avatar stay safe out there and just holler when ya get back and we can go chase them big cats

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.