Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a 12' or 14' (can't remember which) jon boat on a small farm pond that hasn't been used in years. I asked the owner if she was willing to sell and she is, but doesn't know what its worth and wants me to figure out what its worth and make an offer. The boat looks in good condition from what I can tell. She isn't sure if it has a trailer or not, but my guess is that if it does it has been sitting since 1987(that's the last registration sticker on the boat) so would need new tires, barrings packed, etc. What would that be worth? I want to be fair to both her and myself.

Thanks!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I paid 300.00 for a nice trailer for my 14ft jon boat. It could use new tires, but other that that it was ready to go. A lot depends on the condition of the trailer and boat. I drug my first boat out of my Grandpap's yard,bought a trailer off my neighbor and found a new Eska 5 hp outboard setting around. I fished a lot with that rig and had about 150.00 in the whole thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.