What your favorite?

Discussion in 'Blue Catfishing' started by Johnny B, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B New Member

State:
    illinois
    When you catfish, whats your favorite drink and eat to bring along? I grill Salmon and Shrimp and sip Crown Royal every weekend...

2. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    i wanna go with you!!

3. Johnny B

Johnny B New Member

State:
    illinois
    I only go fishin once a week by myself but if the fish aren't biting I keep myself entertained...LOL:smile2:

4. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Johnny, you must have some money. I take a cooler with bottles of water and a few gatorades. A bag of doritos and maybe a couple of sandwiches made at home. Nothing too extravagant. :smile2:

5. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    a couple 20 oz pepsi and a bag of chips i am there to fish not eat that is what fast food resturants are for to eat at

6. alton

alton New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Peanuts in the shell and water. If my son or a buddy comes along we will usually have a few cold ones, because I need additional people to carry the cooler.

7. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Bottled orange juice and water along with a couple bags of cashews and peanuts. Nothing fancy and I can throw them on the floor if Mr. Whiskers decides to come visiting:smile2::smile2: Stay safe and good fishing!!!

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Mt. Dew, cold cut sandwiches, chips, Little Debbie's, jerky, granola bar.

9. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Bait tainted beef jerky, water, Gatorade, peanuts that most always become soggy and smelly, and sometimes a little beer. I used to take along some peanut butter crackers but I got to where I couldn't tell what might be peanut butter and bait.....:eek:oooh:

10. sscharlie

sscharlie Well-Known Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Stan
    A couple of 16oz T-bones, charcoal grill, and some beer will do OK I guess.

11. Johnny B

Johnny B New Member

State:
    illinois
    I definately don't have money...thats why I fish on the bank. never mind this post...sorry:sad2:Thanks for everyone posting

12. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    I usually bring a bag of Rold Gold cheese crackers, a TON of Sundrop and one beer(good luck:wink:). Oh and you can't forget the jerky or slim jims.

13. outdoors1988

outdoors1988 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    i usually bring a couple of bottles of water,pop and some food just want ever i think im going to be hungry for. Oh and can't forget the cigs.

14. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    No big deal Johnny. Just sounded a little ritzy to me. :smile2:

15. lonecatman

lonecatman New Member

State:
    south dakota
    you're not there for the fishing, are you! a hoagie and chips with a few barley pops. nothing fancy. usually ends up tasting like bait for some reason!

16. Johnny B

Johnny B New Member

State:
    illinois
    I most definately are... just in case their not bitin I gotta do something... I love grilling anyways and doin the two things you like most are a good way to spend the day! Tommorow I think I'm gonna bring a few sandwiches instead of lugging the grill around and the usual crown royal! So I must say " gooday to ya!":big_smile::wink:

17. lonecatman

lonecatman New Member

State:
    south dakota
    good luck and good eating!!