WHAT YA THINK???

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Dec 18, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I recently read a thread about another talking about changing names, and have seen some other veteran members have been changing their screen names. So I was thinking..... OchoRollo:smile2:

I know where this one is going!:smile2: LOL... rollo

2. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Lord Rollo, I figured I could count on you not to make jokes or talk about the Bengals....I live close enough to Cincinnati and all my friends have no taste and like the Bengirls. I guess its not as bad as those Colts fans at school though...:angry: :smile2:.

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Honestly, I am a Bengals fan. Browns suck!:smile2: I feel really bad about Chris Henry! That was a very unfortunate situation and a sad one at that. I hope they can rebound and pull themselves together, and make a good run in the playoffs.. rollo

4. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    steelers are my team,but i been following the bengals,been a whilke since they have been where they are. and i have always been a carson palmer fan,hes a good qb.

ochorollo has a ring to it,but don't expect anyone to take you seriously though lol

yeah thats an unfortunate accident with chris.he was getting straightened out it seems and was turning into a heck of a good receiver.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well Jason, Ochorollo has a nice ring to it, but it doesn't make any since unless you are the eighth Duke of Normandy and moved to Mexico! lol :eek:oooh:
    Now I like Loco Rollo, but it is already taken by some roller skating nut.
    Heres a good one, Fuego Rollo..... Fire Chief! Woooo, Wooooo. chuga chuga chug..............lol :eek:oooh::crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2:
    Go Browns!

6. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    rollo, you need to get back to work, you have too much time on your hands and that lil brain of yours is working overtime:wink:

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Skip-Is-My-Daddy is a better screenname.

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think you have that one covered bro.:wink: rollo

9. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Sorry Rollo, lol I don't like the browns either....really don't care much for pro football, lol, but when I do its all about wherever Favre is, if liked GB with him, then the Jets, now the Vikings lol.

10. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio

How about Rollo Cinco if he takes that little bitty pole to the James..