What we do as we get older

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 223reload, Jan 1, 2007.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    aint it funny the things we learn to appreciate when we mature like the fact that the wife and Icelebrated the new year in bed ,asleep yep it came as allways an i dont got a hangover cause i did what i do on every other night dring a couple beers and go to bed around 9 o clock and i got up this morning to see the sunrise , couldnt do that all hungover yea lifes good all grown up

2. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Richard: I am glad to know that the wifemate and I were not the only ones that celebrated in our sleep although I did make it until about 10PM before giving up and going to bed. Life is still good.

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Well I didn't get to stay in bed to bring in the new year because The wife and I were babysitting the grand kids and the 8 month old had waken me with a bottom full if you know what I mean. But Like you I didn't have any hang over this am and yes the little one had me up before sunrise again.
    You are right, life is good as you age.

4. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    I'm with you Richard, no hangover, poped outta bed ready to go. Jan and I did go downtown Okla. city. They have their own ball dropping party. Family night, no booz, all local enterainment, we didn't make it midnight though, 6 till 10, then a IHOP breakfast and off to bed. I gotta keep up the energy so's I can keep up the fishin.

Flint

5. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Yup i feel the same way, its gonna come awake or asleep, it just dont matter. The wife and i stayed up to watch the news in bed by 11:00. Drank a half glass of red wine, witch i do every night.

6. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    I kinda miss barkin' at the moon, meself.:tounge_out:

7. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    We stayed up till 07 arrived and celebrated with a Diet Coke. Haven't had a hangover since I was 21.

8. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I never remember drinking when I was barking at the moon and Foxes.Howling with the Coyotes and once with the Wolves.I just loved to hear them answer me.I still do it at the slightest chance.Never seen a reason to quit.peewee

9. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    That sounds like me.
    Me and the grand kids(4) all howl at the moon.
    Something this ole Grandpaw shared with the Grand kids. Its fun......Plus It makes me special.

10. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    It don;t come any better than that.It is even better than howling with the Wolves.I love you brother.peewee