What up?

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by bearsfan, Mar 11, 2007.

1. bearsfan

bearsfan New Member

State:
    north carolina
    I just joined and wanted to say whats up? I am a chicago transplant that has fished and fallen in love with the cape fear over the past year. I have a friend coming out soon and would love to hook a monster. My small boat and trolling motor severely limit my fishing range and i have only hooked fish 15 pounds and under. 15 pounds is huge to me, but you riverrats don't seemed impressed with that size fish.

2. CaTmAnDo55

CaTmAnDo55 New Member

State:
    florence, SC
    welcome to the boc, glad to have ya aboard with us hope you like it as much as i do and to me a 15lb cat would definitly make me happy especially if i can catch a couple of those each time i go out :lol: i've fished the past 4 years with a 14 foot aluminum flat bottom with a 15 hp johnson and i have not been limited yet i take it in the river, on lake santee, the inlets at the ocean and have even taken it through the jetties into the ocean and rode down the shoreline of myrtle beach, i have no limitations and now you are near the cape fear you'll catch a monster out there especially if you listen to the people of the boc they will definitly help you with whatever they can goodluck

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Welcome to the BOC Brother for as being im:tounge_out: pressed I Am with a15lb cat

4. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    Welcome to the Show.

5. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Welcome to the BOC Jeremy.

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Fifteen lb. would impress the heck outta me.. so far my personal best comes from the local fish market.:lol: Welcome to the BOC, Jeremy...

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    South Dakota: Closer Than North Dakota

7. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    welcome to the boc jeremy...and yes 15# is impressive.

8. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carol
    hey it doesn't matter if its 15# or 15 oz. it is still a fish to me. I also have fallen in love with the fear. It is one of the best catfishing rivers that i have been on. I hope all the best fishing to you and hopefully that 15 will look like bait ot you at the end of this year.

9. fishman247

fishman247 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    nuthin wrong with a 15#er, good bait!!!!......lol j/k a 15# i indeed a nice fish but if ya go enough the bigger fish will come........but welcome aboard any ways

10. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Welcome to the BOC Jeremy, were glad your here.

11. Tala

Tala Guest

Hello Jeremy,
    Welcome to the Boc!