Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please go into to detail of what brand people are catching all these channel cats on. Where do u purchase and what type of lure do people use. I've tried sponging a striker king dynamite on and off never seems to work.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I catch lots of channels on secreat 7 and sonnys blood, go to team catfish here on this web site , they hav the secreat 7 and the tubes and furry things you'll need to fish stink bait. Caught 10 channels on sunday 4 to 9 lbs all on secreat 7

·
Registered
439 Posts
Sonny's Original for me! Everytime I have ever used it at Santee, I have filled the boat when the weather conditions were right!!!

I buy it by the 5 Gallon buckets!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've always been told wiked sticky worked great. but you cant go worng with sonnys blood. but what you put the bait on can play a big part in if the fish bite or dont bite try a few defrent types of hooks and and ways of keeping bait on,like foam with circle hook hope you find the right combo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.