What TV shows do your kids watch

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TA2D, Jun 14, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    My kids love the disney channel in the mornings, it is very kid oriented another one they like alot is Nick Jr. also very kid oriented, the only downside is that you cannot get the stupid songs out of your head for a while!

Aaron (who is forced to watch childrens TV)

TA2D

2. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Beats me what they watch they are all grown and on thier own. my youngest is 25.

3. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    My 11 year old loves The Three Stooges

4. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Nyuck! Nyuk! Nyuck! woobwoobwoob! The stooges are great!

Aaron

TA2D

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Madison loves Backyardigans, Booh Bah, and Sponge Bob Square Pants.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I watch those little TellyTuby things all day, that little purple one "Tinky Dinky" is so cute.....:lol:

I actually do like Spongebob though.....just keep that between you and me.....LOL!

7. LarryS

LarryS New Member

State:
    Clinton,Il
    My little girl used to watch Teletubbys, but i think the purple one is Tinky Winky:wink:

8. PapaBear6801

PapaBear6801 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    My kids are into Spongebob and Ben 10... big difference between shows, but they can't seem to get enough of either one.

9. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    My 10 yr old loves My Name is Eearl,Family Guy, Rodney, Deadliest Catch.

10. solomon

solomon New Member

State:
    MS
    We don't watch very much TV at our house. No dish we just got the old antenna with a motor. Gotta turn it to get different stations, and at the most we get 3. We rent more movies than watch tv. My 2 year old likes Dora and Strawberry Shortcake. When we go in the movie store she runs down the aislel and grabs em off the shelf. Ended up getting her a tv/dvd in her room so I don't have to like Dora too. Sometimes, though, she still makes me come in there and watch it with her. Guess it's ok. She don't pay much attention to me any other time. :crazy: She got that from her momma.:big_smile:

11. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    My Grandaughter (Shaina:0010: ) is in love with the Disney Channel & Sponge Bob.
    I'm starting to get a little jealous of Sponge Bob:roll_eyes: .(lol)

Take it Easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

12. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    My son is 28 but my grandaughter loves Sponge Bob Square Pants.

13. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Kids get 30 minutes of what ever show they want. Anything from Sponge Bob to Power Rangers to those crazy Anime cartoons (The Avatar). If the weather is poor outside, after their 30 minutes, they are allowed to watch anything they want, as long as they want, providing it's educational. Discovery, Animal Planet, OLN, FoodTV. They love to watch Good Eats and Unwrapped.:big_smile:

14. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    ESPN is my son's favorite. has been since he was really young. He's 16 now.

15. chubbahead

chubbahead Member

State:
    Ohio
    I don't have my own kids, but my woman has two girls. I can tolerate most anything they watch. I love the Sponge Bob myself so all is good there. The one show that I can't stand to watch, which is there favorite, is Gilmore Girls. They tivo even the reruns and will watch the same episode over and over. That's when I turn to the internet and the BOC.

16. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas

Hey Jen,can I be yer kid for awhile? I love that unwrapped show.Especially the episode where they were makingM & M's

17. solomon

solomon New Member

State:
    MS
    Yeah I miss Looney Tunes too. I'd watch it if it came on. As for the telly tubbies or whatever they're called, my kid ain't watchin nothing where they can't half talk. Make a complete sentence, and we might give a looksee.