Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4,103 Posts
well you can float one under a big float for flatheads, just stick a large live bait on one hook and don't worry about burying the hook in deep in your bait,you still have two hook pionts exposed. or resale them on ebay and buy something you can actually use in most situations. I would sell then replace with something I can use. if you don't go that route you could fish some huge cuts of liver? Fix one on the end of a stick for a triple pointed landing gaff? decoration? don't really know I use hooks like that maybe once every year or two.

· Registered
1,545 Posts
They may come in handy if you eat outsized turtles , know someone who does , fish for alligator gar , or fish in the open ocean. Aside from that , I have no clue. I saw some in walmart , they could only fit one to a pack , they were so big.

· Registered
764 Posts
Idk what u could do with that. If snagging was legal you could use it for that. But i wouldnt i dont like snagging fish anyways wetehr lagal or illeagal. Or u could just put a live bluegill on each hook.. LOL... Have a little school of blugill... AHHA.. Betcha a flaty wil swallow that up..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.