What this site is all about?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by daystarchis, Feb 22, 2009.

1. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Over the summer ran into a gentlemen and his neighbors out fishing a spot I fish a lot. At first I was disapointed cause they had "my" spot:confused2: I decided to stop and check em out. Started talking and gave them a BOC card. Lil later He joined and found out exactly what I told them about this site. This site is AWESOME!!!!! About a month a go his neighbor joined:wink:

Now me and him (Fullmoon) went fishing togther yesturday. As I was meeting him there I seen 4 cars at "our" spot:sad2: But there he was, telling them about the BOC:smile2: Yesturday we may have recruited 4-6 people:smile2:

That spot is a special spot. I have 5 or 6 gatherings there, and have recruited several members. BOC sells it's self, once we ask some one......
    "You mind if I ask if you got internet"? If they do, then I lay it on em. I noticed Fullmoon did the same. That's what this site is all about:wink:

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Good Job !!!

3. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I think most of us on here promote this site as much as we can, The people here are insightful. Once a newcomer visit the BOC it don't take much for them to join up. keep the good work up, Hey cuzican love your avatar. Jeff

4. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    thats reat to here bro

5. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "There you go Robb" :0a24: "Good Job Buddy"!

"Come One / Come All"
    Because
    "The B.O.C.is the place to be"
    :0a23::0a22::006::0a17::0a20:
    :wink:

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That's really neat. Keep up the good work cause this is a great site!:smile2:

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Reps to you Robb on a job well done. Keep at it.