what the heck is a

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ka_c4_boom, Oct 3, 2006.

1. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    paladin any way , i just upt rank again does this mean im on too much or just need to get a life outside the reach of my key board , does not require an answer , its sarcasm or a poor attempt :lol:

2. Nightprowler

Nightprowler New Member

State:
    ohio
    LOL,I think a paladine is a knight that is on horseback,back in midevil times.Hey congrats on your new rank.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    OK! I won't run with it! LOL!

4. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Yeah, I was wondering that too cause I just got a promotion also! :big_smile:

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    seeing as i am a nerd and i play a game called Dungeons and Dragons i will tell you. basically a paladin is a warrior of god. a goody goody two shoes if you will, they have all the fighting skills of a warrior with the healing abilities of a priest. paladins protect good from the forces of evil no matter what the cost. Most of them have a horse they ride usually but its not required.. thats about all i know, i havent played one so i dont know much about them..

6. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    "If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is around to hear it.. does it actually make a sound."

Charles, the way I see it. You have made some noise and YES we all hear you! LOL!!:big_smile:

You have reached the rank of Paladin because you have chose to participate here at the BOC. I have always found your posts to be worth my time to read and look forward to reading many more in the future.

Congratulations on your promotion big guy!

7. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I to made Paladin aweek ago. I find it is more fun to have morning coffee with the BOC brothers and sisters than read the news paper.
    Bill

8. Stumpknocker2

Stumpknocker2 New Member

State:
    NW FL
    Way to go dude.. Keep on posting, I need the lessons.

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hmmm.....so a Paladin's a goody two shoes, according to Wil and his expertise in these matters - fighting the power of evil with good at all costs; but ya don't really need a horse to do it. :big_smile: We know YOU don't, c4, all you need's an R & R! You're out fighting the powers of the evil skunking every other day :lol:! Congratulations on your new rank, buddy.

10. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Congrats on the new rank Chuck, keep um comming brother.:smile2:

11. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    congrats on new rank.

12. chattycatty

chattycatty New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Congrats on the new rank, honey! It could be you have too much time on your hands or it could be you just love being here. Either way, I love ya! If you can't be working at least I know where you'll be ---BOC'in or on the river fishin'!:haha: :haha: :haha:

13. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Congrates on your new rank. I see I still have away to go. :lol: Just Joking. But congrates.

14. Cat King

Cat King New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    cograts on your new rank

15. Team StrayCats

Team StrayCats New Member

State:
    florida
    Paladin....hummm,,, Is,nt that the ugly flower that you plant in the spring that has,nt got any hair,,,,,,opps i mean pedels, LOLOL.. Just messing with you big daddy.. Congrats on the new rank...

16. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hmmm, what is a paladin? Uh, I guess that is you.:big_smile: Keep up the good work Brother.

st

17. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    Didn't any of you watch "Paladin Have Gun Will Travel" on tv??It was a guy that got people out of trouble for money and his business card had a chess knight on it.

18. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    And do you know what his first name was? It was on his card, a very strange first name if you ask me.

"Wire" , as in "Wire Paladin"
    Now isn't that unusual for a first name?
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

I think I've been stuck on Paladin for 6 months now!!! I just can't bring myself to make B.S. posts to up my post count. You can only say a joke is funny so many times, or "Nice fish" before people figure you out...LMAO!!!

Ray

20. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on the new rank!!!