What should I do? Help me choose!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., Jun 5, 2006.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Ok, I'm having a hard time deciding what to do, here are my options-

1-Go to Smoky Mountains with my grandparents for their 45th Anniversary, and fish a Small River with a Bass Guide, we would drift down the river, and stop at some spots, at the end of the day we go in and eat a gourmet meal. It sounds like a very fun adventure and it's really out in the wild, no other people will be around us from what I was told.

2-Go to Raleigh, NC, visit my Aunt and little Cousins, get paid to take my little 6yr old cousin and his friends fishing for bream at a lake.

3-Stay home, go catfishing with my dad like I usually do.

I can't decide! I want to do number 1 or 2 really, I'm sort of leaning towards number 1. Please help me decide! I really love taking a kid fishing, number 2 would be a great thing to do, but number 1 might be a once in a lifetime expierence for me....decisions, decisions.....LOL!

Thanks,

Zakk:smile2:

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    go with your grandparents, Zak...you are running out of chances for memories with them

3. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    yea...iwish i had done more with mine and now that chance has slipped away from me

4. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    You know you are going to catch grief about number one...LOL

But remember, everyone needs to learn to catch bait!...LOL

All jokes aside, only you can make the final decision really. My advice would be to do #1. My reasoning on that is that you don't know how many more anniversaries you will get to spend with both your grandparents (true, we never know if we will be here from day to day so that could apply to people in #2 & #3 but age is a factor with grandparents), it would be a really neat trip, you would be doing something new, and knowing you, you would really enjoy it. Go for it. You can fish with the kids and dad after you get back. :)

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I figured #1 was going to get the most votes...lol Looks like that's probably what I'll do, it is important to spend time with my grandparents!

Oh and I know I'm getting ready to hear it for #1 also...it's just bait...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it...LOL

Thanks

6. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    yea bait ..sure (wink wink)

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    #1 Zakk, that is the only logical choice. You will have plenty of time to fish with the cousins and you fish with dad all the time. This one was easy, LOL!!!

8. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL....I see JW's looking at the thread, no telling what kind of pictures he has "Found" of me bass fishing...LMAO:eek:oooh:

Edit....JW didn't pick on me this time....LOL:tounge_out:

9. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    There ain't but one choice here.

10. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Well it's a done deal then, I'm doing number 1 now, I was really leaning more towards that then anything else, but now I definitely want to do it. I will take plenty of pictures!

11. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    I too would say no. 1, I never even got to meet one of my grandpa's and really only met my other one once when I was two years old. I only really knew my one grandmother, so go for it and enjoy.

12. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Definatly #1 buddy, your grandparents will not be around forever. Make sure to spend as much time with them as you can. The Smokey Mountains are beautiful brother.

13. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I would probably say go with the grandparents, that sounds like a pretty good time

14. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Zakk listen to Phil and J.W. on this one, they are old and wise.:big_smile:

15. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    RIP sorry to say but you are wrong on this one.

JW and Phil are very, very, very old and a little, little, little wise. LMAO

16. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Yea what tea bag said lmao

17. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Go to the Smoky Mountains with your grandparents for their 45th Anniversary and make all the memories you can while you can.You will go through life without any regret and lots of memories.What ever you do enjoy yourself,have fun and be careful.
    :big_smile_2:

18. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Zakk, go with #1 brother, I wished I had spent more time with my grandparents.
    I'll give you another option, #4 you can come to Texas and go fishing with me...lol

Have fun Zakk, it will be an experience you'll never forget.

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Agreeing with these folks will get you in trouble Little Man, LOL!!! And just who are you calling OLD, LMAO!!!

20. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    NOT YET, LOL!!!