What shift do you guys work?

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by RebelMan, Jan 28, 2010.

1. RebelMan

RebelMan Guest

I always notice alot of pa guys on the forum late at night. Also alot of people pulling all nighters for catfish. I work 3rd shift and it works great for me on the weekend night fishing because all night is just a normal day for me to "stay" up.

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    8:21am-3:09pm :laugh1:

3. VWOOD

VWOOD New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    All three , change every 5 weeks

4. RebelMan

RebelMan Guest

Welcome to the USCA Vernie! That work schedule sounds rough!

5. mattr

mattr New Member

State:
    PA
    Welcome Vern, nice to have ya.

anyway I work 730- 4 right now, but someitmes i stay late and leave early, so its not really set in stone

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    We work all 3 shifts at my job but we can switch shifts with other people and I usually work the afternoon shift which is 3 PM - 11:30 PM. I get home at midnight so thats why I'm on here late night a lot. We have been crazy busy doing lots of 12 hour shifts and weekends which has put a damper on my fishing but I'm thankful to be working where things are going good!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the USCA Vernie. I used to work 3 on 3 off 12 hr shifts. Swung back and forth between nights and days.

8. Papa64

Papa64 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Whew, I got some bqd hours, lying on this. I clean the local radio shack from 6:30 am till 8:30 am, then just mess around home or go fishing or putt around on my little scooter if the weather is willing.

9. 9am - 8 pm during the week, 9 to 1 on Saturdays.:wilt:

10. mmagreg

mmagreg New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh
    I work bar hours (generally 5p-2a)

11. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    in the summer 630am till 3pm, winter 730am till 4pm. but i was laid off all last summer (first time i was of in the summer)like i am now so... fishing was my job lol. my routine last summer wake up whenever, catch bait some time during the day, eat dinner say hi to the old lady, be on the water by 8 pm, come home whenever. it was a tough summer but i manged to get by lol! tight lines justin

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  12. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

I,m on disability.Sleep til lunch,get fishing gear ready,decide where to go,catch bait,fish til the ol lady gets too tired and makes me go home.It,s rough,but like Justin,I bear the load!LOL.:rolleyes:

13. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    From September until Mid-June - 7:17 to 2:05, with ~1.5hours off in between. Usually get here around 7, leave around 3.

From Mid-June until September, I am on Pat's (and Justins summer) scehdule!

:worship::laugh1:

14. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    7 am -3pm monday thru friday ,eat lunch on the run , weekends off

15. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I'm on patcat's and lenlaw's schedule during that time too!

16. Romo

Romo Active Member

State:
    PA
    you lucky bastages with your summers off! I go 9:30 to 6 but have to work a lot of OT and usually end up going 8-6. Makes for a long day when you are on the river til 1 or 2 in the morning

17. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    They just switched my hours at work due to increased demand. I work 4, 10 hr days. 7:00p.m. to 5a.m. The hours really suck in the winter, but should work out good in the summer for fishing.

18. pennsyvinn

pennsyvinn Member

State:
    PA
    I work weekdays 7-5.Saturdays in the winter 7-12.My wife works part time at night,so i'm watching my 3 kids 4 nights a week.They're old enough to take bait fishing,but I'd be insane to take my 4 year old twins to the river after dark.I'm hoping the grandmom's will help me out so I can put in the time needed to catch more fish.

19. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    I work 7:55 A.M. to 2:55 tuesday - Friday and 9:35 to 2:55 on monday....Weekends off and summers off..lol

20. Bassmaster23

Bassmaster23 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Im a tattoo artist from 12-9 5 days a week.. So im a late head..