what on earth is going on?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by stinkbaitman, Feb 25, 2008.

1. stinkbaitman

stinkbaitman New Member

State:
    south dakota
    why is the boc constantly changing the way it looks. it was way better before they changed it to this blu and white. i liked the brown. this sucks! here, lets start a petition to get it changed back to brown!

2. odtimr

odtimr New Member

State:
    nebraska
    Stinko Stinko this is really bad. I can only hope these changes are only temporary. I try to resist criticizing change, but this is such an awful flop I do hope things get better, seems to me can't get any worse.
    luck

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    May make you mad but I don't try ?and what Paul does on this site. After all if he wants he can pull the plug on this site anytime he wants He started it he can end it..
    Besides if you really want to complain at least have a face in that Avaitor so we know who were talking to.JMHO!!
    I'm lost on some of it right now myself but I'll figure it out sometime (Maybe)

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Not bein impolite,but get used to it ,We are undergoin major changes and we will like the final chapter just be patient:cool2:

5. stinkbaitman

stinkbaitman New Member

State:
    south dakota
    yes, i did get a little steamy before. but im startin to get used to it.

6. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I Personally think Paul has done a super job here,the new colors are awsome , just get used to it !:eek:oooh:

7. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    This new format kinda threw me at first,but after about 5 minutes I found all the buttons.The new logo and lay-out are actually nice.The color helps my eyes keep from straining, too.Thanks for a great site!

8. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I was a little surprised but I like the blue better than the dookie brown from before.
    At least it is not pink!!:smile2:

9. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    you know, i kind of like the new colors. they are easer on my eyes. i am not to pleased with how high tech it is getting, but i do like the new site. i am thinking that it might take me a while to get used to it, but for the most part i like it.

10. CarolinaCats

CarolinaCats New Member

State:
    Rural Hall
    I see you are still trying to figure out the new layout. 'Cause this should have been in the joke section
    :roll_eyes:

Everything for you here is FREE! You havent even added a photo of yourself so we can discuss this with a face. All I know I maybe talking to a robot or something.

I compliment Paul on the new changes. Everything he does here is free to everyone. And if you look real close you will see that the star members continue to grow everyday. So that tells me that alot more people approve of this site then disapprove of it.

Good day mate,
    Teddy

11. Dude75

Dude75 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I think it looks Great!

12. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    I wasn't too sure at first but I like it better all the time!

13. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    The BOC has changed a few times since I can remember. Each time, the changes were met with some opposition from the various members. Either way, those of us who have stuck around have always managed to adapt.
    Besides, it would get rather boring here if the site never added something new. Give the staff a little credit...or at least offer some suggestions. have your voice heard in a positive way:wink:.

14. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    WAAAA, WAAAA, WAAA

Life must be good for you guys if this is all you have to whine about...W

15. razorback

razorback New Member

State:
    Camp Lejeune, N.C.
    and after swallowing the peach seed the priest said, "ah..this to shall pass"..cheers:dribble:

16. odtimr

odtimr New Member

State:
    nebraska
    YES YOUR ALL RIGHT & I AM ALL WRONG
    After calming down I have to apologize and say I sure flew off the handle. When I first opened the site I couldn't find a blasted thing and didn't like the color. I have to say after just one session I feel it is not bad at all. The color seems to kind of hurt my eyes, but I have problems with them anyway. I would like to say to everyone I am sorry.
    Luck

17. stinkbaitman

stinkbaitman New Member

State:
    south dakota
    sorry to everyone that has had to give me crap for having no avatar. its not my fault cause my camera takes too big of a picture to put on but im still tryin and no im not a robot

18. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Don't know Luey,but I have a feeling you shouldn't of said ,"at least it's not PINK".:roll_eyes: Oh Boy!!

19. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Man don't be sorry one bit. You should not have to back down for what you said. The color's up top are ok the rest is a bit harder to see. As far as the sponsors on the side now there buried deep. Unless you "know" you can click on the word sponsor at the top right above "seaark boats". Not everyone will scroll down to see the list of sponsors unlike them being on the right hand side being eye catching icons.

20. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I like the blue, makes me think of big BLUES. :wink::smile2: