What NA$CAR tracks have you been to?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Phil Washburn, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    the first one i went to was talladega. i was there when bobby allison tore down the fence. bill elliot sat on the pole for that race at 212+mph. that was the wreck that got us restrictor plates.
    i have also been to these tracks:

rockingham
    atlanta
    darlington
    bristol
    texas

i always wanted to go to dover, but never made it

2. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    i go to the brickyard everyyear.And kentucky speedway for bush and truck races

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well ive been a jarrett fan since around 94-95. first race for me was a spur of the moment. tall 98, buddies girlfriend and him got in to it. i was asked to take her place with several others. all were gordon and earnhardt fans. jarrett won his first tall race and no bull million. we hoo.

99 went to bristol cause a freind of mine good friend couldn't get off work. me and her took a buss trip down and seen the spring race. jarrett got 4th.

2000 went with wife on the same bus tour back to tall and seen dale sr win his last race. good one too. he got the no bull million.jarrett finished 15th.

2001 a buddies girlfriend got free mich tickets and they went. then she got free chicago inagural tickets for joliet speedway. they didn't want to go again so soon. gave em to me. $90 each. (she worked for a sponser). seen the inag tropicana 400. jarrett finished 4th.

2002 went on the bus tour again to michigan speedway. jarrett spun after just a hand full of laps and went back to 43rd. fought back and passed every car and won that race.

due to other financial things that was the last for a bit. good thing. jarrett hasn't done real good since but a few races. :D

4. Kittyhunter

Kittyhunter New Member

State:
    Princeton, NC
    Rockingham and Charlotte

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Went to my first Nascar race this year at Michigan I loved it and will be going next year too :D

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    man thats a good track. got to be one of the best spectator friendly. chicago also is built up and we could see the entire track right under the sky box about 1/4 way up stands. best ive seen.

7. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Daytona and Indy - always wanted to go to the Rock!

8. ohiocattracker

ohiocattracker New Member

State:
    Cincinnati Ohio
    I have been to Daytona,Charllote,Darlinton,North Wilksboro,Talladega,Bristol,Richmond,Martinsville,Atlanta,Indy,Kentucky.Best racing i have seen in Nascar i think came at Darlinton, North Wilksboro or Richmond

9. s_self88

s_self88 New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    I went to my first big Nascar race ( been to thousands of weekly series races) last weekend. I went to the busch race at Kansas speedway. It was a pretty good race. It ended up .030 secs. between first and second. Too bad i couldn't of went to the NNC race to see T. Labonte before he retired. I did get to see Mark Martin and Rusty Wallace in the busch race though.

10. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    The Rock numerous times spring and fall.
    Dover numerous times spring and fall.
    Darlington several times.
    Martinsville several times.
    North Wilksboro several times.
    Charlotte plenty of times as a spectator and Gate 8 security (pit road).
    Pocono once.
    Took the tour at Daytona Easter of 1980.
    Richard Petty driving experience at Charlotte once and scheduled for November 19th of this year to go again.

11. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    inaugural race for the grand opening of gateway for a busch race...............

i'm not worthy LOL

12. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nothing like the Brickyard! :D

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ive heard many good things about indy but most asy its like watching a tennis match with one guy behind a sheet. its poor for track visability. heard same for pocono. how bout it mark. is that why ya only went once??

14. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    It's not a place to go without binoculars and a radio.
    It was just a one time thing. Mom and dad wanted to go up there atleast one time so we went.

15. Jroc777

Jroc777 Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    I've been to Talladega, Bristol, and the Brickyard several times.

16. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Went to Texas for my Honeymoon, Bush and Cup race.
    Kansas a few months later for a truck race with my son.

We are going to Texas for the race in a few weeks also.

17. Kittyhunter

Kittyhunter New Member

State:
    Princeton, NC
    Now you might be a redneck if you go to the race for your honeymoon. LOL!! That's a good one there Tdawg.

18. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i wanted to get married at a track. she would have none doing. guess she wanted me sober. lol it didn't work.

19. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Ive been to Daytona and Indy, but really would like to see a Bristol race some day.

20. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Well, I'm OFF.

That's right, come noon tomorrow, I am headin for Dallas!!!!!

Gonna watch both the bush and cup races LIVE.