What my wife did to me the other night.......

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by KansasKatter, Aug 18, 2006.

1. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I have developed a bad habit of putting any left over bait in our aquarium to keep alive until the next time I go fishing. It works great for goldfish, but for some reason the perch don't do very well in there, and die off pretty fast.

This, needless to say, drives my wife crazy!

Tuesday night when I got home from fishing, she was in the shower. I snuck our leftover perch and goldfish and some minnows in and threw them into the aquarium. A couple of the perch were already in trouble, but I just told myself I would fish them out in the morning if they did not die.

I went downstairs to put my wet dirty clothes in the laundry room, and wash up. In the mean time, I heard my wife get out of the shower and was doing something upstairs, but nothing out of the ordinary. I go upstairs to get ready for bed, she is already in bed by this time. I go in the bathroom, lift the lid open and get ready to do my thing. I am just about to start, and from the back of the bowl, (back in the exit of the toilet where you can't see) a 3" perch comes darting out of there, and swims halfway up the bowl and almost came completely out of there!!

I almost went all over the back of the toilet, the wall, myself, the floor, you name it!! If it would have been a split second later, I would have for sure!!

I finished and flushed the fish, went and crawled in bed and said "cute, real cute". She was laughing so hard I thought she was going to wake the baby up! Just wait, paybacks are a b**ch!:tounge_out:

2. flatheadchris

flatheadchris New Member

State:
    sc
    PAYBACK TIME BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA great story,made my day:big_smile:

3. Sentry Dog Man

Sentry Dog Man New Member

State:
    TN
    Now that's a good story, Jeff. I got a hoot out of that one. I must say your wife was really quick. Guess you might say she was, "Johnny on the spot". If you've ever heard that expression. Anyway, it seems fitting for the place she was so quick to place your left over bait.

4. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    It's nice that she has a good sense of humor .So whats the plan??? lol.

5. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I have some crawdads in there too.........thinking of tying one of them just undr the seat of the toilet, when I know she will be the next one it. Tie it with just a piect of thread, and in a place where it can crawl up onto the seat or something. I am still thinking......:roll_eyes:

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for sharing the story, LMAO.

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank you so much for the chuckle!!!! Wonder whats in store for the wife?Keep us posted brother!!----------pk powell:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Not that I would know anything about this type of "getting even" but I think I would go to bed after her, then put the celophane sheet down across the bowl and wait for her to hit the hopper in the darkness of the middle of the night and wait for the yelling to start when she gets a little back splatter. Of course I have never done such a thing and will tell you the repercussions are ugly but well worth it:wink:

Good luck, youll need it

Salmonid

9. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    I am glad to see you did not pee yourself and that you have a sense of humor. A little harmless herrassing is good for a marriage but it is time for payback. Good luck with that

10. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    You better watch out now. Them Wichita girls know to really cut up. I just bet you almost tinkled all over the bathroom floor on that one.

11. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    a little black rubber band on the spray hose on the sink is funny she turns on the sink and gets sprayed

12. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Great story... I think my girl would do the same thing... ... shes got a mean streak i her.. but its all in fun....

13. smitty1

smitty1 New Member

State:
    illinois
    good story, my wife probably wouldnt have been so nicely about it.:big_smile:

14. ldp4657

ldp4657 New Member

State:
    Two Egg, Florida
    That is a great story. I know my wife has a good sense of humor. But after about the second or third time: THE JOKE IS OVER!!!!!

15. mangus

mangus New Member

State:
    n.c.
    thats too funny. you better think long and hard on this one and make it a good one when you give that payback. maybe you can work some stink bait in the picture somewhere.:lol:

16. boozer

boozer New Member

State:
    kansas
    i think bullfrogs in the toilet,they wont be the only thing jumping.lol or cling wrap under the lid.or slightly tear the corners of ketchup packets, lift up the lid gently, put the packets under the little feet on the lid so the ketchup will squirt on her legs when she sits down.great laugh.have a good one

17. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    Now, now Jeff, your wife did make it very clear to you she wasn't too happy about the perch in the aquarium. I think she made her point VERY clear, don't you? Are you really, really sure you wanna try & get even?:eek:oooh:
    OK, just checking. Keep us posted. LOL
    Good Luck!:big_smile:
    Lisa

18. uptoolate

uptoolate New Member

State:
    Canyon Lake, Texas
    Put a little gar in the tank. Don't think she'd dare put her hand in there with that. Then you can release it next time you go out.

19. Myname

Myname New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good story; chalk one up for your wife. Paybacks can be fun, but sometimes they can turn into open warfare. Be careful and try to blame it on someone else.:lol:

Have a nice day.

20. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    One of my friends wife use to get after him cause his feet smelled really bad, so one night he figured out a way to get her. He took his dirty socks off and placed then quite neatly in her pillow case under her pillow, he said she kept crabbing all night about his feet. He told her I washed them as he always did. She threatened him with violent bodily harm if he ever did it again.