what kind of fishing are you seeing

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by ncfowler, Nov 13, 2008.

1. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    over the last few weeks i notice that the bite is all but perfect. the other week i for the first time got skunked looking for cats, I can target them on my depth finder but could not get them to hook up, I know that the shad are now starting to ball up and i was trying to fish around them hoping to get some action. I was on a nice target hit with several large fish under them, I was able to hang with them for about a half hour until they broke up and lost my target. So how is ever one doing lets here it.

2. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    I haven't been fishing as much as usual b/c of getting married and opening a new fish market during the month of October, but the fishing last month and the end of Sept. was sub par. I got a couple of skunkings on the river which had never happened. It was pretty good a couple of nights ago. Wish I could go tonight with the warmer weather instead of sitting here talking about it:smile2:

3. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    fishing has picked up at badin, it still has off days but some really nice fish are being caught. in the last couple weeks, livebaiter caught a 69 I caught a 67 and shark caught a 42. countless small fish.
    bait has been tougher than normal.