WHAT KIND OF CATS

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by catoon, Mar 13, 2009.

1. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    hey what kinds of catfish can i catch with my magic bait that i won in the contest area by being a star member?

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Blues and channels mostly. I have never heard of a flathead taking dip bait. Congrats on winning.

3. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Def. going to have more luck catchin channels. But as long as your catchin fish right?:wink:

4. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    you will catch more eater size channels on it then anything,you may hook a smaller blue,but as far as flatheads go you probably wont get a nibble from them.What kind do you have? I have found that the crawdad flavor works better then anything,well for me anyway.congrats on the win.

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    All of the above, and I might add that it will also catch the neighbors Flea Bags also :smile2: :eek:oooh: :smile2: :smile2: although the Siamese would smell it and lick it just wasn't a good take down, had to use small line with no weight :wink: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

And then Ol' Bill down the way, he kind of liked it with a Ritz butter cracker :eek:oooh: :crazy:

6. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Put it out on the porch toon, you'll catch the neighbors cats.... taste like chicken.... :wink: