What Kind of Catfish are You? Take the Quiz!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mizzbigcat, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Take the Quiz to see what kind of Catfish you are![/FONT]
    Just follow the link below!
    http://www.tennis.org/scripts/whatkindofcatfish.exe

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The other Catfish in the lake....[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Giant Blue Catfish[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Without a doubt, you are the biggest catfish in the tank, not just in size but confidence, too. Your perfect mix of straightforward talk and charm make you the one other fish like to swim with. Your voracious appetite for popularity and leadership is not without fault, though. Sometimes you’re prone to a quick temper, and those around you keep their distance – but they know you’ll soon swim back around. You often throw your weight around, causing others to perceive you as bossy. Just because you’re blue doesn’t mean you’re sad – you can be the life of the party.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]​
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sorubim[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You wow the world with your words. You are charismatic in your delivery – and boy do you deliver. When someone wants to know the latest gossip or discover the latest trends, they swim in your direction. Though sometimes stubborn, this trait serves you well. You are successful in your job and you aren’t afraid of swimming against the current. You are a faithful friend and other catfish know they can depend on you. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Raphael Catfish[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Make no mistake -- this cat is a cool customer. Your laid-back nature makes you the perfect choice for swimming around with. No need to compete with the other big fish; you’re comfortable in your “fins” and love to laugh. You don’t have time for catfish fights – you’re too busy lending a fin. You’re a hard worker and can be counted on to get the job done. If anybody teases you about being a bottom-dweller, you “suck it up” and remind them that you’re simply more resourceful than the average catfish.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Angel Squeaker[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are colorful and vibrant in so many ways. People not only admire you for your trendy fins and elegance, but also your wit. You’re a fast thinker and other catfish love to swim with you. Though some are prone to jealousy because of your angel-like appearance, you mostly attract admirers. In your “school” you’re head of the class. You’re open-minded and see things from a variety of angles. When you’re not busy swimming off to your next engagement, you’re gearing up for your next rendezvous. And you can bet there will be lots of other catfish in the river, just waiting to catch your current.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Channel Cat[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Like your favorite rivers, your kindness runs deep. You are dedicated and genuine – never too fishy. You have a strong work ethic, and because you are determined to do whatever it takes to get the job done, you are not afraid to swim against the current. Far from a flaky fish, you’re a fighter when caught. Easygoing and likeable, other catfish tend to form “schools” around you. You are admired for your “good taste.” [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flathead Catfish[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You often lurk in the shadows just waiting for drama. Sly and smooth, you keep a poker face and never let the other catfish know what you’re thinking. While you’re often considered a loner – you have been known to “school” with the other fish, but you never let other catfish swim all over you. You are intelligent, resourceful and successful.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cory Cats[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]People can’t help but fall hook, line and sinker for your sweet and charming disposition. You are outgoing and popular, but not too cool for “schools.” You are not showy; your sunny nature just shines. You genuinely love any social gathering or “findig,” and you are always one of everyone’s favorite catfish.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Brindled mad-toms[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You have an “off the hook” personality – energetic and passionate. You love art and music. Your passionate personality can have its drawbacks, though. You can be moody at times and with the people closest to you. At these times, you can have a nasty sting. But when you are at ease, you are very lovable. You are an honest and straightforward catfish that isn’t afraid to “stick up” for what you believe in. [/FONT]

2. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Just call me Brindle :eek:oooh:

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I would be

Boom Boom Jones -- Brindled mad-toms

[​IMG]
    You have an "off the hook" personality – energetic and passionate. You love art and music. Your passionate personality can have its drawbacks, though. You can be moody at times and with the people closest to you. At these times, you can have a nasty sting. But when you are at ease, you are very lovable. You are an honest and straightforward catfish that isn’t afraid to "stick up" for what you believe in. Best fishes from the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga!

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Me too,

Brindled mad-toms
    You have an “off the hook” personality – energetic and passionate. You love art and music. Your passionate personality can have its drawbacks, though. You can be moody at times and with the people closest to you. At these times, you can have a nasty sting. But when you are at ease, you are very lovable. You are an honest and straightforward catfish that isn’t afraid to “stick up” for what you believe in.

It actually fits me to a 'T'!!! :wink::smile2:....Regina even agreed!:smile2:

5. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    Looks like i`m a Raphael Catfish.

6. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio
    I'm a blue cat ya'll!

7. gottagetabigun

gottagetabigun New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    i must be a blue. only because i'm no small fry and man do i like to eat.

8. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    This is what it said I was. LOL

Raphael Catfish
    Make no mistake -- this cat is a cool customer. Your laid-back nature makes you the perfect choice for swimming around with. No need to compete with the other big fish; you’re comfortable in your “fins” and love to laugh. You don’t have time for catfish fights – you’re too busy lending a fin. You’re a hard worker and can be counted on to get the job done. If anybody teases you about being a bottom-dweller, you “suck it up” and remind them that you’re simply more resourceful than the average catfish.

9. madiaz

madiaz New Member

State:
    kalamazoo, michigan U.S.A
    i didn't look yet at the test but i would be an L cat. kinda like a royal pleco or sunshine or gold nugget but undiscovered, very elusive but prolly not as beautiful or flashy. maybe like a an unidentified bristlenose sucker mouth with a pearlecent spot on the tail.

regards.
    m.a.d.

10. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm a channelcat. :embarassed::smile2: Fun quiz.

11. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    im going to have to say i would be a flathead for sure

now if you could add the bigheaded carp to that i know a few that would sign up on that one

12. Jerry60k

Jerry60k Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    What kinda cat would you want me to be :wink:

Anyhow back to the real world

Nicky Babyface-Cory Cat its got it wrong tho :confused2:

13. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hmmmm, all things considered i guess i'm a flathead. Daddy use to say i was just like one, all mouth an no brains.:smile2:

14. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    i guess i'm a channel cat!!

15. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm a Sorubim. It's kinda accurate.:wink:

16. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am a flathead for sure!

17. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    Make no mistake -- this cat is a cool customer. Your laid-back nature makes you the perfect choice for swimming around with. No need to compete with the other big fish; you’re comfortable in your “fins” and love to laugh. You don’t have time for catfish fights – you’re too busy lending a fin. You’re a hard worker and can be counted on to get the job done. If anybody teases you about being a bottom-dweller, you "suck it up" and remind them that you’re simply more resourceful than the average catfish. Best fishes from the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga!

18. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    lefty 2 shakes, im a channel cat!

19. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Looks like channel cat here.:cool2:

20. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member