What kind of camera?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dewboy24us, Jul 11, 2007.

1. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    was just wondering what kind of camera most use for their fish photos. i had a little cheapy digital till my wife dropped it on the rocks today at the river. so i'm in the market for a new one.

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Around the water, and if it might get dropped, I'd just buy one of those disposable cameras. They take good pics for the $. Just have them print up a disc for posting them on the internet, about 3 bucks extra, at WW.

Heck you can get some cheap digis for 20 bucks, now. Not sure how good they are, but at least if they hit the rocks or water, then you aren't out a lot of moolah.

Take care.
    Cheryl

3. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i use a throw away kodak that you can get at ww for 10 bucks.takes good pictures day or nite.

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    By all means get yourself a nice digital if you're into taking pictures but those disposables are great for the money and as mentioned above you won't cry if it get lost or broken...W

5. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I take an older kodak digital with me fishing. I know I could replace it for less than $50.00 off of ebay or something. Yes, a little more expensive than a disposable, but I can use it over and over and over. And, what about your other equipment? Do you use cheap disposable stuff? Some do, and it works for them. Do what works best for you! :big_smile: