What Kind Of Boat Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Boating' started by tomflatcat, Dec 14, 2007.

1. tomflatcat

tomflatcat New Member

State:
    Hampstead, NC
    Just wondering what kind of boat ya'll have?

I have a 14' Dakota with a Johnson 25hp and an 18' Polarkraft with a Yamaha 90hp. The Polarkraft is my catfishing boat and the Dakota is for in shore salt water.

2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I had a 67' Woodson tri-hull with a 33hp johnson, kind of a project boat. Its out of commision now ran out of funds, so now the only one I have is the 21ft Lund deep V I cruise down the river in while I am dreaming...:roll_eyes:...one day....:wink:

3. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    my boat is a 1956 tom boy with a 2005 15 horse yamaha 4 stroke.my other boat is a 15 foot crestliner semi v alum. with a transom mount trolling motor that i use floating down the river.

4. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Mine is a 2007 17'6" River Pro high pro with a 200 hp mercury optimax sport jet. I sold my 14' tracker V and a Alumicraft 1442 jon to buy it. I think I will hold onto this one for awhile.:big_smile:

5. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    i have a 20 ft center console tunnel hull with a 120 on it. the beam is about 7 1/2 feet.

6. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    2008 Lowe FS175 It is a bit under powered with the 50hp merc, but i wanted more fishing space as oppsed to speed. She does 22mph fully loaded and that is good enough for now. So far i love it and it is a great Cattin boat.

7. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    I have a 2004 Lowe 1652MT Jon Utility boat with a 50 hp yamaha 4 stroke on it. Not the best boat out there, but works great for me on the Ohio River.

8. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    a 16' extra wide and extra deep 1988 Polarkraft with 1998 60hp rude, doe all I want and then some. Also a 14' Monarch extra wide, with a 15 rude. Later Andy

9. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    17 foot center console Capehorn, with a 135 Mariner. About 40 mph with me and 2 big boys.

10. shadguts

shadguts New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have a 20ft fisher with a 115 merc. Side console. I also have a 14/36 alumacraft with a 25 johnson. I take the little boat for catching bait and the big one for catfishing.

11. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    22 ft sea ark river cat john 8 ft wide 115 4 stroke suzuki fish the osage river and truman lake . soon the missouri river . i really love my sea ark.

12. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I have a 15' 1999 Bass Tracker with a 25hp Mercury. Good little boat. Hope to move up to something bigger to fish bigger water.

13. philly'swife

philly'swife New Member

State:
    Phila. Pennsylvania
    We have a 10' Pelican electric powered boat. Great for lakes and large ponds.

14. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I have a 17 ft deep V Tracker Magna, with a 110 hp johnson v-4 motor.

15. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I run a 1975 15ft lowe with a 1982 15hp johnson sea horse...it works well for me and some day it might actualey grow up to somethin bigger:wink:

16. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I have a 2001 Yamaha G3 Deep V 17',with a 40 HP Yamaha 4 Stroke Motor. Works for me for the time being anyway.

17. justwannano

justwannano Active Member

State:
    SE Iowa
    I've an old 14' polarcraft 6' wide and deep jon boat.
    It was powered with a 25hp evinrude but now its a 40hp westbend/chrysler 2 stroke.
    It does just fine wherever I take it.

18. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    I've got a North River "Seahawk" with a Honda 90 -4 stroke. It is an ocean variation of the North River line... It is 18 ft with bimini top and canvas that keeps the water out when using it off-shore in the ocean.... "self bailing" as it can take waves over the front, not that I like to do that.

bayrunner ray

19. jug

jug New Member

State:
    tennessee
    i have a 1672mv polarcarft tiller steer. fish tennesee river. i like the tiller steer for running crappie beds in the spring

20. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    "06" Lowe 1652 MT with a "94" Johnson 40 H.P. tiller. It rocks!:cool2: