What kind of boat do you have/want?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by NCCatter, Apr 5, 2006.

1. NCCatter

NCCatter Member

State:
    North Carolina
    This thread may already exist, but I haven't found it yet. But anyway, what kind of boat do ya'll have, or if you don't have one what kind would you want (with what features). Heck, if you have one but want another, tell us about it. I have a 14' Rhyan-Craft with a 30 hp Mariner. Both are 20 years old but get me where I need to go, as long as it isn't around the world. Also have a 22' Sweetwater pontoon with a 90 hp Johnson, but it's technically my dad's, I just use it sometimes. LOL

2. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    yea there is a another thread here too like this one. I have a 95 tracker pro team 18 foot bass boat and a new ranger Z22 Comanche.

3. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Ive got a 20' SeaArk RiverCat with a 135 Optimax. I REALLY want that new BigDaddy with a Pro XS Optimax on the back! I gotta start saving a few bucks! LOL

4. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    No real boat just a couple of Inflatable potoon boats that I bought at Cabelas and Bass Pro, haven't used them yet but I'm sure it'd be fun to go and try them out.

5. APD1146

APD1146 New Member

State:
    New York
    Let's see, I have two 24 foot pontoon boats, an 8 foot flat bottom, a 14 foot flat bottom, and an 18 foot 30 year old Starcraft I/O, two canoes, (down from 3) and a float tube.
    What do I want? Glad you asked. I want a 20 foot alum I/O Vee bottom fishing boat to replace either one of the pontoons or the 18 ft. Starcraft. Any one got one for sale in decent to good shape?

6. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    I have a 23 foot cuddy with a 5.7 mercruiser for the river and a 14 foot jon rigged for those out of the way places and smaller lakes and also a 15 foot canoe. I want a 18 foot bowrider with a mercruiser 3.0 to replace the everything but the canoe. Nobody is gonna take my canoe without a fight!

7. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    72 richline with a 15 hp 4 stroke merc.if i could afford what i want it would be a 20 ft. lund alaskan with a 40 hp tiller steer merc the best things in life are simple.

8. NCCatter

NCCatter Member

State:
    North Carolina
    APD,
    If you sold all your other boats, you could buy 2 Vee bottoms! LOL
    I want a 17 ft. War Eagle with a 40 or 50 hp motor with a side console and livewell (camo of course). Anyone got a used one for sale?

9. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    nccatter there is a flatbottom alumi. boat for sale that is camo on hwy 24/27 coming towards charlottle from albemarle. its been sitting there for a few weeks now. looks real nice maybe new. its 4-5 miles out of albemarle on the left. it maybe a semi v type.

10. NCCatter

NCCatter Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thanks for the info,
    Maybe I can go check it out. It don't have to be a War Eagle, for a lot less money I could get the same features with a different name on the side though.

11. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    19' Lowe RoughNeck with a 90HP Merc. Center Consel.

I love it and it will flat get with the program.

12. NCCatter

NCCatter Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I bet that 19' Lowe is pretty practical for cattin isn't it? Small enough to fit in coves but big enough to feel safe in on rough or big water?

13. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    I've got a '83 Alumacraft 15' flat bottom with a 15hp. Evinrude.
    Got two tube boats if those count.

14. mskittyfish

mskittyfish New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    I don't have a boat. I don't even have a canoe!
    :rolleyes: @ TBone l o l

15. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    I bought a 2005 Triton 17' semi V Duck boat with a 75hp 4 stroke Merc and I absolutely love it. I like that its all welded and enough floatation foam in it to float two boats.