what is your favorite...

Discussion in 'The BOC Diner' started by gottagetabigun, Apr 30, 2008.

1. gottagetabigun

gottagetabigun New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    seasoning? mine is cavenders greek seasoning. taste great on a steak, chicken, pork, vegetables. used it for about 15 years. just wondering what everyone else uses.

2. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Hickory or mesquite salt, just cant get enough of them. All else I concoct myself.

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well i use blends i get online from a friend in texas. some hot some not. but i like foods hot as mexican burritoes. steaks chops dont matter. i want peppery tones in them.:wink:

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'm a Tonys kinda guy myself. I use all forms of seasoning though, i like it spicy.:crazy:

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I went online and got a gereric briskit rub,changed it up a bit to suit my tastes. everybody keeps askin me for it so I guess I done good.

6. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    When im cooking chicken and stuff like that my favortie seasoning is garlic powder I put salt and peper on it and some garlic powder and man when the chicken is done it taste great.

7. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I have my own brisket rub that I make and it's good on all meats, even on venison. Most of my cookin is done on a smoker so I use some pecan wood with apple wood also to smoke for flavoring.

:wink::big_smile:

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya been thinking of fooling around with my own myself. al your one stiff competetor when it comes to postin mouth watering pics brother. a still love seeing that wild hog. brought the link up again in the supper thread last night.

and ive gotton lucky the last couple years being able to get my hands on a pear and two apple trees. still have a 55 and a 20 gal barrels full of split and seasoned 2"x2" by 6" long chunks of the wood. use it on top charcoal for my smoking.