What is your favorite track and why??

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by KansasKatter, Aug 1, 2006.

1. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    What is your favorite track on the Circuit? Mine used to be Daytona, but the restrictor plates have ruined it and Talladega for me. I think now it is either Pocano, or one of the short tracks. I like Pocono because it is different than any other track. I also like Michigan and Atlanta.

I wish Nascar would get away from the cookie cutter tracks, and design some tracks that will allow 3 or more grooves, with plenty of room and places to pass. It is getting to the point races are getting very boring because they run around in a single file line getting so spread out, and there is no room to pass without running each other over.

2. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    I like Bristol...just because I used to live down the road and actually visit the track.

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Dallas

thats where my wife and I had our honeymoon was the spring dallas race.

4. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Talledega for me, just because when I got booted out of work due to medical probs, my best friend paid my way to go down there with him, he has two daughters that live right by there, they are my unrelated nieces.

5. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    TALLEDAGA. Speeds close to 200 mph, 3 or 4 wide, and when they wreck, boy do they wreck.

6. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Atlanta is the fastest track on the circuit but my favorite is Bristol at night.

7. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Bristol is an awesome track and runs a close second.

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    My favorite track out of the ones I've been to is probably Richmond. Now for the one I havn't been to but want to go the most would be Bristol!

9. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Bristol and Darlington are my favorites

10. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    I like that one because I like the speed that is possible there and I have the Nintendo64 racing game NASCAR99. I have driven all the tracks available on that game,Talladega is the fastest one available. My top speed there is 207mph without a draft.

11. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Daytona! I hate the restictors but it is the 1st race of the year. It get my blood pumping watch the cars drafting at that speed. I am just in aw watching that.
    Bill

12. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have a bad back and it hurts to sit for a whole race,at Bristol I dont have too worry about sitting. cuz your standing the whole race.Bristol is the last of the good ol boy tracks.If you dont win the race ,you can still win the fight in the pits!! smokey