What Is Your Favorite Memory?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by gcarlin, Sep 7, 2006.

1. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    My Most Favorite Memory Would Have To Be The Birth Of My Three Children.

2. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    mine would be the first day that one of my friends took me catfishin... it was the first day i ever fished for cats... and i fell in love with a whole other side of fishing... that would be my most fav. memory.

3. maverick43812

maverick43812 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i would have to agree with greg on this one and say my childrens birth but im betting there graduations and other will rank right there with it.

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I can't remember. LOL!

5. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    My favorite memory is when I accepted Jesus in my heart and was saved..

6. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    August 13th, 1981.......The day my Lord and I became best friends.

7. KWSMITH

KWSMITH New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Mine would have to be the first time my Dad took me deer hunting.

8. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Would have to be of my Great-Grand Parents and a very young buddah sitting on our front porch staring at the mountains and listening to stories of their youth. Oh, I miss them.

9. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Best for me, I think would be coming home from school and finding my entire family there standing around the barn waiting for me to see my first horse, a paint. That was the last time everyone was together and still alive, so I remember that day for more than one reason.

10. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    The day I was setting in my car in the garage with a gun in my hand and the thoughts of ending it all and devil telling me all the reasons why I should. I was a believer in Christ and I had made to many mistakes and how could God still love a person who who had failed Him, family, and friends. Then suddenly the Lord spoke and said everything going to be alright. He was right. That was 24 years ago. I'll never forget that. His love for us is more than the love we have for ourselves and each other.

11. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My favorite of course is the birth of my daughters,but also the stories that my daddy always told when I was growing up. He was the only boy out of 5 children.All of my aunts would gather around to listen to him.His nickname from a littleboy until the day he passed was Bub,oh how we would all laugh at his stories of all the things he had encountered growing up. Thank you for asking!------------pk powell:smile2:

12. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Learning the Doctors were wrong and that I would live. Thats a hard one to beat.

13. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Watching my wife walk down the isle towards me.

14. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Its ah, hmmnnn, uh darnit had right on the tip of my tongue,OH YEAH ,nope can't seem to get it back.Oh well ,What was the question?????:big_smile: :lol: At my age your favorite memory is any you can pull up!!!!!!!!!!:smile2: :roll_eyes: :big_smile:

15. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Man, I would have to put my kids at the top of that list but there are many close seconds.

16. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    The best ever was when i accepted Jesus christ as my lord and saviour For I:worship: HIM

17. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    My favorite memory is when Jesus loved me to death. My second favorite memories is the times I sat in the floor of a Romanian orphanage and just played with some children that needed to be loved.

st