What Is Your Breaking Point

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ace, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Every one has a breaking point what is yours?In other words what does it take to set your temper off?

One of mine is when some one messes with my family.

:angry_2: :0a32: :0a32: :0a32:

:cat:

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

family, female (wife), friends, funds(money) these are my four F's that will get get me riled up quicker than a a grumpy rattle snake. Along with anything that harm's a child any child it doesn't matter. If your a thief and your tring to take from me are mine and I catch you......I'll plead the fifth on this one but will say COUNTRY JUSTICE goes a long way and has been known to bring a man back to GOD. These are the major things that get my goat. Most, not all, things I can handle with a shrug off my shoulders. I am normally very reserved and quite but what's the saying don't shake a sleeping bear.LOL. I always go back to this "If you don't run, no one will ever chase you"

3. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    Mine is poor drivers. I've learned to keep a sharp eye out for *gulp* women driving mini-vans.

4. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    don't yell at my kids , kick my dog , or mess with my money

5. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Anything that is past common decencey. That really gets me going. A little bit after that is when my temper really starts to flare though.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    1. People talking on phones while driving.
    2. people who mistreat animals.( any animals)
    3. someone who lies to me and I find out . could go on and on but won't.

7. Iowa_Josh

Iowa_Josh New Member

State:
    Central Iowa
    dafin, i can't handle when someone yells at their own kids in front of me. You know the verbal abuser types.

I hate it WHEN PEOPLE HAVE THEIR CAPS LOCK KEY ON all the time. Congratulations! You just made your post illegible!

I hate it when people don't realize "LOL" means you are a noob on the internet. Maybe it screams "hey I type with two fingers" or something, I can't decide. It also shows the world you just discovered something ten years old and you have to tell the world.

I hate more stuff. That is just the short list.

8. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Threads asking me what gets me riled. :big_smile:
    Well I would have to say messing with my family and friends stealing messing with kids and animals and last but least stupid drivers.

9. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    When Alabama loses and when Auburn wins

10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    theres only 2 things really, when someone talks crap about my dad or my girlfriend. i have great respect for that man he has helped me through everything in my life, and i just love her way to much to stand for much. otherwise its really really hard to make me ma unless your my little brother than anything will set me off, lol

11. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Phoney people that pretend to be your friend and end up ripping you off! Two faced, I believe is the word! Racism, violence and greed also disgust me!

12. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    When I'm fishing,families walking past me whose kid's get a kick outta throwing rock's in the water right where my line's are.

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I usually keep a pretty even keel, LOL! Things build up and it only takes a little push to get me to go postal. It really depends on the day I have had, which is usually a rough one.
    1. I don't like seeing people bully others, I will go off on a bully real quick!!!
    2. I don't like wastefullness.
    3. I don't like people trashing up the places that I fish.
    4. I hate repetitive noises.

And the list goes on and on, LOL!!!

14. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    i can't stand it when i see someone treat anyone rudely. i really lose it when i see somebody intentionally hurt, physically or emotionally, by another person. some people just forget that everyone is an individual just like themselves. :angry:

15. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Rep for that one!

16. stephens

stephens New Member

State:
    clarksville tn
    people who are disrespectful of the USA. people who lie.

17. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I used to have a terrible temper. It took me a long time to realize that I lost more than i had gained because of it. Nowadays, I only get crazy when my loved ones are messed with. Plus I dont want my kids to see me like that.

18. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    You said it all but I need to add anyone that mistreats an animal. They rely on us to take care of them. "IF I CATCH YOU, THERE WILL BE NO JURY". This is not intended towards anyone on this forum.

19. stoney

stoney New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    PEOPLE WHO MISTREAT THEIR KIDS...............THATS ABOUT IT......OH YEA WHEN THE FISH DONT BITE...or your fishing with jw and all we catch are bluegill

20. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Mess with my dogs or my family and its "Hell hath seen no fury like me".
    Seeing or hearing anyone intentionally abusing other people, especially the elderly or children.
    Seeing, hearing, or reading anyone mistreating any animal or telling others how to do so (how to poison an animal for one thing).
    People that shun their responsibilities, lie, and/or steal.
    People that have lack of respect or consideration for other people.
    That names a few....