What is wrong with this world?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by AwShucks, Oct 6, 2007.

1. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
  2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Lawrence I totally agree with you. There is two many different standards in outr country today. Jurors without backbone.

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Speaking of prejudice Lawrence, how come you got yellow stars and everybody else got pink ones?

4. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    I was up in that area visiting davesoutfishing who lives just outside Marinette Wis. in July. A very beautiful area, with lots of dense forest, and right on Lake Michigan. This story was all over the news up there. I'm glad they finally held this guy accountable. I agree that he should have gotten the Death penalty. I'm surprized that they found the body, That forest is extremely heavy, and the ground being that close to the Lake is marshy. Just my 2 cents. Later Andy

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Gosh, I have no idea why my stars are yellow, or why there are so many. I should only have 3. But Shucks, if they wanna give me more, who am I to argue with them. LOL

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    In Missouri it isn't allowed. I have to agree if ya do the crime ya do the time even if it means the death penelty.Racism is neauseating to me period. Just my two cents.:angry: