What is wrong with BOC members???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i can't believe it. look here : Members: 7,398

there is a great flag giveaway from suddawg and there are less than 200 entered. it is open to ALL BOC members. it is a mystery to me why we don't have a couple of thousand entered for a chance at this patriotic drawing. i have been a member for a few months and i haven't seen a better giveaway yet.

you people get off your duffs and go here: http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20703

all you have to do is make a post asking Mike Holladay to enter you and, VOILA! you're entered.

we're at war folks, why aren't these flags treasured? support the BOC and the USA!

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

heck yea I signed up and would be proud to have one of these flags.

3. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Dont know Phil, but i signed up

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yea, at this point there have been 1747 views and only 170 signed up, I don't understand why there aren't 1747 people signed up for it myself. I am really dissapointed about this!!!!

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

me too, J.W.
    reckon there are 7000 muslim extremists masquerading as catfishermen?:0a10: :lol:

6. Catman

Catman New Member

State:
    Randolph, Nebraska
    Phil Thanks for the nagging. I just put my name in the hat. But I must say that the BOC has grown so big that I missed the original thread.

7. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Be quiet JW, make's my chances better to win. LOL I don't know why people would not want one, I sure hope I can be a lucky winner I would be more than proud to owe one.

8. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    I did'nt sign up for it because I already have 3 full size American flags! I figured give someone else a chance. However, I do have a place for one of those "Coffey scales"!:wink:

9. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Oh geeze, your Right!:roll_eyes:

10. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Your post made me go check to make sure I was in, so good to be able to remember.

11. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    I agree!

I think this is by far, the best givaway one could hope to win. Makes me proud even to have the chance to win it!

12. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    I agree Tom...I sure didn't hesitate to jump on this one.:cool2:

13. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    come on you peeps! let's wear Mr. Holladay out signing up people for this one.

we should easily break 200....if you're not entered, well then, SIGN UP NOW!

14. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    I just signed up.

15. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Heck yes, I signed up. I am PROUD to do so.

16. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Dont know Phil maybe some are not patriotic? Beats me its a awesome prize for sure. I really figured there would of been a couple of thousand that would of signed up for it.

17. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I have 2 american flags already, just want to give the oppurtunity to someone who wants one that dont have one.

18. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    I just got back from Iraq in march these flags are a good deal they put them in the jets and fly missions with them. When the pilot goes and drops the bombs the american flag is right there with him. USMC

19. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Not to be a spoil sport here, but I never enter contests or givaways. I have won too many times in the past. I am not against the idea, I just don't want to be greedy. I know it sounds like I am joking, I'm not. I aint rich by any means, but I have what I need or could get it if I wanted to. That shouldn't make me a bad member or whatever.

20. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Even still yet, I had a giveaway prize worth over $100 and only 143 people entered the giveaway.
    It don't make scence why more of the members don't get signed up for these Contests and giveaways.
    The flag giveaway is to be treasured and all should enter to win 1 of 3 of the U.S. FLAGS.
    I know if I win 1 of them, I will have that puppy framed and locked up for safe keeping.
    Lets all get signed up for the giveaways brothers and sisters !!! :big_smile: