What Is Up With This...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by IMADREAMER, Feb 28, 2006.

1. IMADREAMER

IMADREAMER New Member

State:
    IOWA
    You gotta have ten (10) posts to do anything on here...
    Am I missing something here? I just don't understand the reason for this, can someone please explain...
    Thanks,
    Noel

2. Sinker

Sinker New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I guess it's to make sure we're serious about catfishing enuff to respect a few rules. I reckon it's worth it or 3 or 4 thousand of us wouldn't have already done it!

3. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Noel, We like active members. Just respond to three more past and you are all set, by the way, welcome aboard buddy.:)

4. SwiftWater

SwiftWater New Member

State:
    Central Virginia
    yeah, i went mia for several months:rolleyes: i noticed that too when i came over here from the old site. i had well over 600 posts on the old board. i had to start from scratch here and i assumed a new screen name. it's a great site and well worth the effort to post a few topics or reply to get involved. after all, this is a message board!

enjoy

5. ksutroubleii

ksutroubleii New Member

State:
    New Philadelphia, OH
    It's really easy to do. Ask a few questions, give some input to someone else. It's all about sharing and helping each other.

6. Fry Guy

Fry Guy New Member

State:
    Warrensburg Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC. I'm sure you wont be dissapointed.:0a25:

7. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Dreamer,
    Too many people in this world just like to hang around and get the benefits while others do the work. This whole site is a product of participation and the more there is the better it gets. It doesn't matter who you are or how long you have been catfishing, everyone has something to bring to the table at some time whether a solution to someones problem or merely asking a question that sparks a discussion that produces good ideas. There are so many areas to participate on this board that everyone can get involved. The first place to get involved is your profile, FILL IT IN!! ...W

8. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Gents,

+20 to all, some great positive feedback!

Thanks,
    Paul

9. r_bray89

r_bray89 New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    i think that it is a good idea so that people really know what they are talking about. Also so that people can really see that you are as serious as fishing as we are.

10. IMADREAMER

IMADREAMER New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Well thanks for all the feedback... I'm kinda thinking this could be a
    "Great Adventure."
    Thanks again and tight lines,
    Noel

11. DuckHunterChuck

DuckHunterChuck New Member

State:
    Kansas
    it made me mad in the beginning, but now i get it. the first ten posts allows you to get a better feel for the site. Then, after those ten posts, you know your way around, and you wont have to worry about messing anything up, or making anyone mad. dont worry, those ten posts go by fast as long as you post good info, you will be fine. :) :) hope that helps.

12. cat daddy 791

cat daddy 791 New Member

State:
    Kansas- Wichita
    I Was A Little Keyboard Shy In The Beginning. It Took Me A Few Months Of Viewing Before I Made A Post. I Thought That Post #10 Would Never Get Here. Just Wanted To See What Everyone Else Was Posting About. Didn't Want To Feel Like A New Guy Thats Trying To Impress Others. Those Days Have Far Past. Everyone Has Been Great! They Make You Feel Right At Home. Just Like Having Family Members That You Have Never Met. Lets Me Know That There Are Others Just As Crazy As I Am About Catfishing.

13. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Ten posts is a piece of cake. This place is just loaded with great information and people. Welcome to the BOC.