Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got thereel at a thrift store for 15 bucks. Works great. It all started looking for a new handle that is probably fine like it is.

I cant figure out what model this is.

Ambassadeur S
On side it has what looks like a 3hree in a circle and then either 200 or 2bb. Made in sweden.
20210503_181908.jpg
20210503_181853.jpg
20210503_181919.jpg

·
Registered
Steve from Mississippi
1,415 Posts
Not sure what the model is but I have one on an 8' crankbait rod. I got it new back in the early 90s I think. Mine is well used with almost all markings gone. It is still smooth and reliable.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Pretty nice looking reel. But I'm not to crazy about those thumb bars. Was using a reel with one last year, reel I really like other that that thumb bar. Got a good hit and had the reel in my right hand. Dropped my hand down to the rod and going past the thumb bar, hit it! Have you got any idea how bad the birds nest is when that happens? WOW!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Pretty nice looking reel. But I'm not to crazy about those thumb bars. Was using a reel with one last year, reel I really like other that that thumb bar. Got a good hit and had the reel in my right hand. Dropped my hand down to the rod and going past the thumb bar, hit it! Have you got any idea how bad the birds nest is when that happens? WOW!
Yes , I know what happens way to well...……...same thing that happens when your anti reverse goes out on the hook set.😤🤬
Good luck and have fun whenever you can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts