What is this?

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Riley498, May 28, 2009.

1. Riley498

Riley498 New Member

State:
    Kansas - Parsons
    Well to start off I bought a new rod n reel combo by eagle claw... Looked and felt awesome everyoone is going well... Its my first baitcaster ever so its hard to get use to but Im likeing it alot... Matter of fact I like it so much I wanted to get another one but the one I got is the only one he had in baitshop I commenced to find me one online to order another so I could have 2 good ones before the gathering. Then it happened... This rod is called (well is printed on it) Eagle Claw Big Water serial numbers on it are MSBWTC701 and the reel is a baitcaster we315 by eagle claw also I cannot find this rod ANYWERE. Do I have the rarest rod n reel combo on the planet or something cause I cant find an eagle claw big water rod online

2. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs

3. Riley498

Riley498 New Member

State:
    Kansas - Parsons
    Yea I found that also but I cant zoom in far enough to read whats on the rod and they dont have a good description about it, Wonder why I cant find these on CC they are some sweet rod/reel combos

4. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    If You are ever looking for a product just goggle the serial number first, no luck that way then try the mnfg name and product name. Goodluck Googlin and happy fishing :big_smile:

5. Riley498

Riley498 New Member

State:
    Kansas - Parsons
    Well what a great investment this baitcaster is... Just cut my first spool of line off a nice big ole wad that was

6. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    they take practice, but once you get the hang of it, its all good.