what is the definition of a LOSER?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    come on - you have all heard them - a little levity please?

the definition of a loser: someone who gets a paper cut from a get well card :D

what is yours? :)

2. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    is that like calling someone a politician ( a polite way of saying crook)

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I'm confused... :blink: ...as usual....I worry if I'm not confused most of the time. :eek:

4. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    If I sold my car for gas money would that classify me as a loser?

5. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    A person who can't find there own butt with both hands and a seeing eye dog

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Fellow Brother H20 Mellon when we have fishing contest, we had several of them last year and he was the loser everytime :D

7. joesf

joesf New Member

State:
    Bloomington IL
    Superstar pinch hitter.

8. Cataholic

Cataholic Guest

A toothless dentist... ;)

9. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I remember being really down, and a friend told me, "Cheer up; things could be worse." So I cheered up, and sure enough, things got worse.

When my ship came in, the pilot was drunk. He not only smashed my catfishing boat that was tied up there, but destroyed the dock. Cost me a bundle.

10. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    A person who cant pour pee out of a boot with the directions on the heel!! :D

11. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Electronics is what I'm a loser with mostly. Let someone else pick 'em out. Learned that years ago. Take this computer for instance, after about 5 months, it started going haywire. But wait 2 men at work helped me decide to buy a Dell. Gotta get 'em in here to check it out, after Christmas and New Years.

I didn't really answer the question except for myself. Analyzing one's self is a difficult thing to do, sometimes. LOL. ;)

12. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Oh Yeah, Phil, I lost the fish ID test. LOL.

13. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Ever told a funny story to someone, only to either have them tell it back to you like it happened to them, or overhear them tell it to someone else like it happened to them? :rolleyes:

Loser!

14. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Well my definition of looser is something that not as tight as something else :D When I was young(approximately one millinnium ago) young girls were rated by the "Looseness" scale which preceded the 1-10 rating that came along later.A girl that was "Looser" than another would let aspiring young men get "closer"to their ambitions.Not achieve them mind you just closer.Now Phil if you mean "Loser" then read no further than this mornings sports page,look for an article that goes "Chargers kick Indys A-s " you will probably find Ryans tears all over it. :D ;) :rolleyes:

15. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    a loser someone who allways blames it on something else or someone

16. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    another definition of a loser is the idiot that buys a new rod reel and line 85.00
    spools up ties on new sonic lure opens bail to allow line free spool out
    trailing behind while trolling out.
    goes to pick up the rod out of the holder with frozen hand(janurary-feburary weather) fumbles his hold and watches the never cast mitchell/uglystick setup sink out of sight in the cold water:eek: :cursing: :crying: :eek:
    that was last year and i still miss it LOL let it go richard...( TOMMY BOY )

17. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    ok, folks...you kinda of missed my intent :eek: - that's why the admins delete me and threaten me with bannishment to the dark side of the moon regularly :crying: i just don't get my point across sometimes :sad:

i wanted your definition of ANY word - i just started with the loser one because i liked it :D

18. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    for instance:

ABDICATE: To give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.

ACRE: Literally means the amount of land plowable in one day. So in my case it would be four feet by four feet

ADULT: A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.

now yours please? :D

19. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Well, I will go out on a limb here and say my X son-in-law is the pure meaning of a loser!! :cursing: :D

20. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    A loser could be someone who cant get their point across and always has their threads deleted. . :D :0a1:
    You set yourself up for that Phil. :p
    You know I'm kidding
    --------------------------------------------------
    Thingamajig . . Did I spell that right. LOL.- universal highly technical term us rednecks use when we dont know the name of something, or how it works. Also works for miss spelling of words. also Women use this word a lot when asking husband to fix something :D