What is punch bait?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by slabmaster, Feb 17, 2006.

1. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    im 44 years old was born and riased on an arkansas river sand plant in oklahoma . ive fished all over the us . i primarially use some form of fish for bait .shad ,pearch, cut buffalo cut gar or such as that. i have only recently heard of punch bait. fogive my ignorance please.

2. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Hello slabmaster, check out the sponsor link to the right. Danny King Punch Bait. It's a stink bait with cat tails and other goodies in it. Better yet, use the search button at the top of the page (yellow band black print). Type in danny king or punch bait. Ya will find all the info ya need.
    I can tell ya this. Get ya some it works !

3. hobocatfisher

hobocatfisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    Slabmaster, what you do is take your hook and a stick and punch the hook into the bait container. Pull the hook out at a angle with a good glob of bait on it then cast into the water. Try your darndest to keep the bait off of you hands though because you could end up with hands that stink for about 3 to 4 days no matter how many times you wash them.

4. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    thank you fellas . i sure may give it a try .

5. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    :) Love that punch bait...Went yesterday evening down at Booneville city lake..The weather went down hill quick...I got to fish 2 spots 30min each..!st one no good second spot produced a nice blue just a HAIR under 20lbs;) yep on punch bait!

6. Fishingflame

Fishingflame New Member

Whats up fellas, ya know i've never tried punch bait myself. I can't even say i know anyone who does use it. I've been on the water alot of times with a few different baits just wishing i had something different to throw at um. lol If you all think its that good i just might have to get me some.

7. badams

badams New Member

State:
    california
    If you want to get rid of stink on your hands you might try a good lather of regular Ivory hand soap with a squirt of Suave hair shampoo on top of it. They make ammonia when mixed together and is the only sure fire way that I know of to rid a dog of pole cat spray. Two consecutive washings with as hot of water as the dog can stand and good by stink. It puts store bought de pole cat soaps to shame.

8. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    the scent away soap made for deer hunters also works really good!! it will even kill the smell of gasoline on your hands not many things will do that!

9. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    stinkin stuff !!!!!!!!!!! lol