What is Keystone 5

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by mack5522, Oct 30, 2006.

1. mack5522

mack5522 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I keep seeing Keystone 5 ,what and were is it ? I have been fishing Keystone alot lately and have been having alot of fun and some pretty good luck , wish I would have started fishing it sooner , anyways thanks for what ever info. you can give me. Chris

2. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Mack: you can get all the information you want on the "Keystone 5" thread in the "BOC Gathering" section. Basically it is a BOC gathering with members from OK, KS, TX, AL, MI and other states in attendance. It will be held at the Mannford Ramp Campground. Since it will be held at Keystone and this is the 5th year for the gathering = Keystone 5.

Where ya fishing Keystone?

3. mack5522

mack5522 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks Tom , i just joined BOC and really enjoy reading and learning what I can from the other members. I have been fishing cow skin bay and apalchine bay mostly .

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Chris! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen family. We're glad to have you! I've heard great things about the previous Keystone gatherings, so I'm sure if you attend you'll have a WONDERFUL time. :smile2:

5. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
  6. TomV

TomV New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Chris.

7. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    i think its an alcoholic beverage :) lol

8. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

The Keystone Gatherings are the best of the best gatherings of BOC members. That is, other than the National Gatherings put on by ALL of the BOC staff.

Keystone 5 is, as Tom pointed out, the 5th Gathering to be held at Lake Keystone in Oklahoma. It is held at New Mannford ramp the first weekend in June. The campgrounds are excellent, water, electric, nice clean bathrooms. There are 2 yes count them 2 seperate boat ramps within the campground and 1 boat dock. The fellowship of brothers and sisters and their families is AWE-INSPIRING! The food is great, the BSing is fun, and there is always at least a little fishing that goes along with it.

Hope to see you there!!!!

9. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Hey Chris, welcome to the B O C, I found it a month ago and it's the best site on the net. :happy:

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Hey Chris Welcome to the family. Your gonna find out that there is a lot of information to be had on this site. Kick back and enjoy.I haven't been to the Keystone Garthering but it sounds like fun.