What is favorite brand of slip bobber that you use with big sinkers?

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by Whiskers4U, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Whiskers4U

Whiskers4U New Member

State:
    PA
    I have been wondering what brand of slip bobber is the best used with a 1 oz. sinker or bigger? Most of the bobbers I have used didn't support the weight or were too cumbersome to cast.

2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    If you Want the BEST!! I would Recommend You Get ahold of Gene at Wild Wolf Prouducts,He is one of Our Sponsors here on the BOC. and get You some of them Katbobbers he sells. they are SUPER!!! You can Float almost Any Size Bait and weight depending on what size Bobber you happen to be useing.Hope this Helps. Now get in touch with Gene and get some of them Bobbers. J.D.:0a26: :big_smile_2:

3. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    A 7'' or 10'' foam float would work.

4. Riverjake

Riverjake New Member

State:
    Joplin MO
    Kat Bobber from Wild Wolf Products. Call Gene or go to the website. The Kat Bobber does the job for me and does it well.

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I gotta agree 100% with JD!!!
    I haven't had the pleasure of using these yet but when I'm able to get a couple I'm getting some.He makes fine quality products and I love to fish with slip-bobbers.

6. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    I've never used them, but the Kat Bobber seems to be designed just for your purpose.

7. Whiskers4U

Whiskers4U New Member

State:
    PA
    Thanks for all the replys guys. I guess I will have to get some of the good Ol' Kat Bobbers.