What is everyone doing for the Boat Show Weekend

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BajaCoop, Feb 5, 2008.

1. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    I was wondering what everyone had planned for the weekend of the boatshow. I am not sure what my plans are as far if I am going to come up Friday evening and try and find a place to stay or if I am going to come up Saturday morning.

The last thread got a bit sidetracked so I think it would be great if everyone could keep their post a bit more to the point so it is easier to follow what is going on.

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Well Ed, while I agree we sometimes get a little off topic, and it may not be the proper thing to do, I still got to say: Good luck with that

3. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Ed I will be in St Louis today until Saturday afternoon some time, I think everyone was talking about getting together on friday evening.. I will be at the show Wed- Sat. thats my plans we will be at Catfish Safari booth, look us up, there will be a BOC banner flying there too.

4. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    I'll be hanging out with DH, Steve, and Cuz I guess at the catfish safari booth. Should be good times hope to see you there.

5. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    i am going to the boat show at least one day this week. does anybody know off hand what day will have the most sseminars on cat fishing?

6. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Me and a buddy are coming down Saturday. I'll be on the lookout for the Catfish Safari and BOC flags.

I've over heard something about following twinky wrappers around and it will lead me right to the booth???

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

You are correct about the twinkie wrappers. You'll be able to follow them right up to the booth :smile2::smile2:

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Jason they have a listing on the web site for each days event, Looks as if most don't start until after the twinkie hunt is over, :smile2:

http://www.stlouisboatshow.com/

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Ed, I'm taking Friday off work.. I'm going over there Friday and then We are supposed to go out and eat Friday night, but nobody ( Cuz ) has decided where yet... I guess he wants to keep it a secret till the last minute... I'm also going back over there Saterday to meet up with everybody.. I got a spare couch here that you can sleep on if you want to.. That'll save you some money.. No since getting a room unless you really want one.. Also not getting off the subject would take all the fun out of posting.. And Bob forgets what he's supposed to be typing so he kinda wanders at times... hehehe

10. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Geee thanks Harryold, guess I'll just watch the news reports. Just remember Ed you won't be sleeping in any with H. Coffee at 4:30 then Breakfast at 5:30, then stop for coffee and pie before ya cross the river..... :wink: :smile2::smile2:

11. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    I'm comming over Fri. & Sat. i'll be around the bluff city booth or Clark boat motor display.

12. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey Randy are you riding over there with me Saterday..

13. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent

I don't know yet Herold, the Mrs. would like to go but she won't know until probably tomorrow night or Friday morning for sure. If she doesn't I will, either way I'll send ya a pm or something for sure on Friday afternoon if that okie dokie with ya?

14. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I'll be there first thing sat. morning. My son saw on the web site that the first 200 kids get a free life jacket. He have two, but thats not stopping him

15. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I just now got back from the boat show. I spent the evening with Cuz, Steve, with Catfish Safari, Marty, (Mr.T), Josh, (Crazy) and the famous DH! I got a chance to check out the new SeaArk ...... 240, and let me tell you it is a sweet ride. I had a great time, can't wait to go again, possibly Friday.:wink:

16. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Right now I'm planning on heading over Saturday morning, but we'll have to see.

17. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey Mike are you sure your not coming over Frday night for Supper.. I know how much you like to eat..hehehe

18. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Boy if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, Geeeeeesh every other post your asking about a restaurant or samich shop some where on the way....LOL. HarryOld, I don't think I will be heading over to the show this weekend. So have fun, you can pick me up one of them $15 lip grippers if ya want, I'll get it from ya one day, I need a gift for the 14th anyway :wink: :smile2:

19. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I can do that Randy.. Somehow somebody gave me a cold and it's kicking my butt.. I came home at noon today and went to bed.. I just ate something and am going back to bed.. I told the guys at work if I find out who gave this to me I'm putting a hit out on themm... hehehe

20. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Had something crawl in me 3 days ago, thought I was gonna killover yesterday.... Hope yours isn't close to this crap. And then see on the news where everyone in STL has the bad flue, I can see a bunch of sick brothers in a few days...:eek:oooh: Thanks!