What If Ya Gotta Drain The Main Vein?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by catfishrollo, Mar 29, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Wife just asked an educated question. What if you are a Nascar driver and you are in middle of a race, and gotta take a leak? :smile2: Do they have pee pans or just do it? :roll_eyes:I know if it was me, going 190mph. I would would rather hold it in then get the back spray!!:eek:oooh::smile2: rollo

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    depend's diaper's for adult's:smile2: And i would not worry about going pee in my pant's as much as a would about it coming out the other end:eek:oooh:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    LMAO! Guarentee, if it was me hitting the wall at near 200mph. It would be coming out of both!!:smile2::roll_eyes::crazy: rollo

4. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Just let it go man, let it go. Why do ya think they all rush to the hauler after the race, gotta change tidy whiteys, all except the winner and he's getting a champain bath anyway so who could tell. :smile2:

5. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    so does that mean drinkin a 12 pack before the race is not an option ????? :big_smile::cool2:

6. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    so does that mean drinkin a 12 pack before the race is not an option ???:big_smile::cool2: