What have you found in a Bass stomach?

Discussion in 'Bass Fishing' started by kkyyoottee, Aug 7, 2007.

1. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    What is something wierd you found in a bass stomach ? So far this year I found a 12 inch snake!!:confused2: Just wondering what anyone else has found!!

2. stickusmc

stickusmc New Member

State:
    Glasford, Illinois
    nothing strange but i have found one with a stomach full of snails

3. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    I had one last year that had a gold hook and spiltshot on a piece of line in his... I've found all kinds of things in cats though..!!! Rocks, snakes,clams,lures,persimmons,acorns,crabapples,baby turtlles even bass !!!

4. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Possibly the weirdest thing I've ever seen is a menhaden that a bass threw up. He was a long way from saltwater for the thing to be as fresh as it was. I've also found plastic worms, lizards, ect in their stomachs.

5. fester

fester New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I have found a mouse before in a LMB!

6. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Many years ago, my dad and I were bass fishing on Lake Chickamauga, near Chattanooga and he hooked a half pound bass on a topwater plug; halfway back to the boat, a 4# bass engulfed the bass and the plug.

7. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    One night our daughter was fishing with a purple worm when a bluegill hit it and on the way to shore a bass attacked the blue gill and wouldnt let go she landed both to her and my amazement. Just goes to show you never know whats going to happen fishing!!:big_smile:

8. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Probably isn't wierd but I have found a baby bird that must have fallen out of the nest.

9. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I once caught one that had a large goldfish in it. :eek:oooh:

10. daredevle

daredevle New Member

State:
    south carolina
    ive caught a 10 lbs bass with some tin foil and choclate m&ms and one :eek:oooh: real little squrile:eek:oooh:

11. lroyal

lroyal New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Ive cought a 5 lb lmb with a baby turtle in it. ive also been fishin with my dad and had a baby water snake fall into our boat. we threw it out and it swam back and tried to get back in so we threw it out again. this time it swam back real fast. i threw it out again and it tried to make it to shore. in about 2ft of water a huge bass came up and nailed it!!! i thought that was really cool.

12. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    I found the rubber worm I just had stripped from my hook..lol

-Red