What has little Ronnie Howard done now!

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by Mac-b, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Brothers and sisters of the CCC, we now have another Capt. amongst our group and his name is Capt. Ronnie Howard. Way to go bro., real proud of you. :big_smile_2::go::go::go::go::go::go::go::go::go::go::go::go::go:
    Your friend and buddy. Mac

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

YEA RON!!!! Congratulations big brother. Maybe I can be part of your crew sometime......I can be second mate, after Michelle :big_smile:.

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Way to go, Ron! I knew you could do it. Congratulations, my friend. :smile2:

4. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Does this mean we got roundhills guiding service? congrates captain.

5. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Way to go Captain Ron. Congratulations.

6. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    congrats Captain Roundhill:wink:

7. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    good job ol' man....hope you make lot's of money doing what you love

8. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Jeez now we got to salute when we go aboard!!!!!!:big_smile:WHere are you planning on Captaining,Capt?????????Or have you just earned the title for general application.I guess that explains that new 2x12 plank you have fastened to the side:crazy::roll_eyes::eek:oooh:pS can I be the STICKER??????That be the guy what sticks the point of his sword in the hind end of them whats walking the plank!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHH Ahoy me maties!!!!

9. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    that sounds good to me thanks to all my boc brothers an sisters it will be a few wks before web sight is up an running its a hole lot more work than i thout with going to sea school makeing cards flyers an sight an trying to get info to boc headquarters to get setup with them an trying to fish so i dont forget how an did i say driving 6000 mi in the last two wks i hope its worth the trouble but i love it when people catch fish it makes me happy an if i can help show someone how i cant hardly stand it. when the sight gets up look for some good things to happen. see you soon ron howard

10. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Congrats Ron. The Coast Guard must be fast here, I sent my paperwork to a guy in Mass. to get it to the Coast Guard, Baltimore had a 4 month wait at the time. That was a few years ago so things may of spead up. Where are you planning on Guiding???

11. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    MAy I have the honor of the first dance????:big_smile::eek:oooh::wink:Let me know when you are up and running but put put my name in you guide party book.Perhaps Tommy will also come to see if you have become comercialized proper.You cant make the customers pull anchor or drift socks HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    congrats Capt. wish you the best of luck, glad you are gonna get to go to work and actually want to be there!!!:wink: rollo

13. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Congratulations Capt. Ron....Good Luck!

14. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Well well well!! Last time I talked to him he was in class and now he is a captain!! AWESOME!!

Congratulations!!

I think he will make some folks really happy!

15. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    CONGRATS CAPT. RON:cool2: