what happened ?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by litltman, Jan 23, 2008.

1. litltman

litltman New Member

State:
    ------
    good morning to all. I posted about cat fishing yesterday, and it said it was moved.. ok. where was it moved to. how do I find it. this is the second post that has been moved and I cant find either one of them . thanks.

2. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    It may have gotten lost, deleted due to the server upgrade. Paul and Mods warned all that some post and threads might get lost while switching servers to make this a better, faster site. They should have it all lined out soon. You might have to re post it in the catfish section once upgrade is over.

Also if it was a thread about catfishing, they may have moved it to the catfishing section where it belongs for getting a better response.
    Check out the fishing section or maybe your state section of BOC . It might be there.

Plus, you can open up your profile at top of page, click on ,"Quick links " drop down menu comes up ,then click on "My Profile" you will see , find all your post/threads and go from there.

Stuff happens.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Steve its good to see you back on line. I was wondering about you. Your missed when you are quiet.:smile2: