What Happened?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Sep 2, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Is it just me or is the who is logged on feature missin. I like to see who I'm gonna get ready to attack when I log on. LOL!

2. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    You are right.Where did it go?:confused2:

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I agree totally George. That little list at the bottom had some extremely useful information. I didn't want to be outnumbered by some people and it always gave me a heads up. It was especially useful if I saw your name there, I would just get another beer and wait till you left. I want my day to go by well. Why tempt the fates unnecessarily.

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I was wondering the same thing BG. It's a nice feature to look down and see who is online.

5. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    This is some twi-liight zone stuff. We can't pick on biily bob if we can't see him....

6. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I have a lot of folks on my freinds list and sometimes I just like to shoot them a PM when I see their name up and see how they are doin:sad2: Plus its pretty cool to see how many folks are on at certain times of the day Im always impressed by the number of folks on at 3 in the morning lets ya know just how powerfull the BOC really is to keep us on here at those hours LOL

7. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Yep. I do believe ole George, and John, and Mike and Johnny and Troy and ALL the nosy ole goats (me included) are just going to have to add EVERYone to our buddylists so we can keep up with who is online. :roll_eyes:

8. bilyjojimbob

bilyjojimbob New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Ah, where did it go George, where did it go?:tounge_out:

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I miss seeing who is on also george.

10. iam2hi2flyinky

iam2hi2flyinky New Member

State:
    kentucky
    well maybe it will comeback if this tread gets enough responses, i hope

11. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I use it mostly for knowing when to go on Chat. If I see regular chat folks, I know they will get in there if they see one of us there.

12. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    It's Baaaack!

Glad to see it has returned, I missed having the names of those online, posted

13. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    This place changes faster than Wal Mart rearranges their shelves. LOL:roll_eyes:

Got to admit. Not too shabby of a layout when working from Iraq.:wink::cool2: