What Happened With Original Boc

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by HARVRAD2003, Mar 26, 2006.

1. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    Just tried to get on the original BOC site and it wouldn't let me on the page? I like getting on the site at times and reviewing alot of old areas that haven't been talked about as in depth.

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Cant you just post the same topic here? I would think you'd get just as good if not better (plus up to date) responses. Good luck.

3. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I think maybe he just like's reading through the old threads and post. Maybe looking for ideas for the new site. I would like to read some of them myself as when I joined it was after the change. Just a thought.

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I got on there a couple week's ago and read a lot of the old threads and stuff. Try typing BrotherHoodofCatfisherman into a google search. I believe that's how I did it.:)

5. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    When trying to get on the old site it reads Account has been Suspended, what ever that means. About asking the questions on this site, ya I do however as others I look back and look at the old libraries of what others have writen and I do find things there that I may not have seen before or didn't know. I think this site is wonderful and alot more informative than the other, it's just nice to revisit some times.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    It let's me on but you cant log in. You just have to read it without logging in. That's what I did.

7. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    I'll keep trying, maybe there's something wrong with my computer or the way I'm trying to get on the site. I was able to get on up to yesterday but this morning was unable to access it.