what happened to thread??

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by on_the_fly, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    what happen to the (paylaking) thread. I was kinda wanting to fallow and see were that one went myself. guess if your in control and ya dont like you pull:embarassed::roll_eyes:

2. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    I was wondering the same thing...:eek:oooh:

You know if you think about it, add up all the boat and bank catfishermen who load all them 10-20-30-40lb flat heads and blues into there coolers and livewells and take them home for the freezer...Just look at the pics here of all of them hanging on ropes and tied or nailed to trees...Add them up,,and I would almost bet a 100, to a dime they would have removed more big fish than commercial fisherman. Just how many commercial fisherman run the rivers anyway??Does anybody know?.

3. jlawson435

jlawson435 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    So does that mean you can't talk paylakes on here anymore? I understand about some lakes taking the big ones out of the river but some of these lakes are strickly farm raised only. Me I ALWAYS return everything to the river catch and release only. Even if I were to catch a giant I would still return it. The only fish I eat are the smaller channels I sometimes catch at these lakes. And then it is only 4 at the max.

4. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I THINK THE PROBLEM WAS NAMING of THE PAYLAKES ; you can talk about them just don,t put their names up on the BOC ,that's my understanding :wink:

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Talk techniques all you wish, debate them, demonize, or praise them. The BOC will not endorse or allow free advertising for any Pay Lake mentioned by name.

This is a recent change from where any pay lake talk was not supported.

Read the link below to clarify any confusion:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_rule

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.