What Happened to DH's Little Frog ?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dragger, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Gene,I haven't heard lately,anything about DH and his little frog. Do you or anyone have any information on what has happened to it? I think all the brothers/sisters would like to know..............

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I have it on good authority that Ryan(DH's Son) Flatasaurus rex wound up kissing DH's Frog and they now live in the Virgin Islands. Seems the frog was under a curse and this little jewel is loaded(rich). They live on room service and play all day, LOL!!! WTG Ryan, LMAO!!!

3. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    :confused2: ........guess I need to find me one of them frogs.

:eek:oooh: ........NAWWWWWW....would prolly interfere with fishin!:tounge_out:

4. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    That's what happens when you want a talking frog, Recon old DH didn't say the wright thing ...hu:lol:

5. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Go ahead and get you one, if it turns out to be a dud you can always use it for bait.:smile2:

6. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey Good Morning folks, how is everyone doing today, I see I made it back in the topic's section again last night. LMAO

Hey has any of you seen draggers new Profile Picture, its the real one he had it super imposed to put on the BOC but here is the real one.

Oh did you guys know JW and Dragger went fishing last week, they took Dragger to the Hospital after wards to fix his ear drums.

Oh and Dragger, I love the red hair, and the kissy fishy, you got a lot better then the frog..LMAO :lol: :eek:oooh: :big_smile:

7. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Now There You Go:

You all have got him wound up again over the Frog Thing. I am not sure what has happened to the Frog. It is a question that I have asked but, Then I get put on HOLD. I take it that it is a very sensitive Issue. He was so pround to have a Talking Frog. Maybe I need to contact Ryan.

LMAO:

Gene

8. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I'm going to call the police,............. (John....I need help).............
    #1 someone snatched my avatar picture.

#2 DH don't do it that way, Dh don't use that bait, DH likes to fish here, DH this, DH that,-------Whats wrong with your ears.

#3 It's a wig and a plastic kissy fish..........

9. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Gene, Ryan want answer the telephone, would you?

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Let me respond to the first one first.. You said a mouth full there brother..LMAO But when I am fishing it's Stoney did this or Stoney did that or Rod Pod showed me this or Rodpod did that..Or Dragger said this about you !! LMAO

I had too say that last one..

The Charge for this is Telling the truth in crimes code 3201 sub section 3-II it states if someone tells the truth or shows the real picture of the perp.. then its illegal and punishment of up to 12 years with JW..LMAO

(Can I change the picture back ) :eek:oooh:

Now thats not what I was told !! Gene said it was real hair and a real fish !!

11. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Well , I recon i'll get a whoppin over this one, I just wanted to know if the little talking frog was doing ok , Like they say ,( don't monkey with another monkeys - monkey ) ....hehehe

12. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Sounds like to much trouble....I practice catch and release anyway...LOL:tounge_out:

13. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Now, I could be wrong here but, I think that poor little frog got mistaken for a Twinkie!!! Not an easy thing to do when ya consider the fact, ya don't cut off a Twinkie's back legs and fry 'em up in a cast iron skillet. :doubt: