What happened to bigmagic?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by brad kilpatrick, Nov 15, 2007.

1. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    It occured to Me today that I have not seen nor heard anything from bigmagic (Ron Warren) hope all is ok with Him. Anyone have any news?

2. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    I've been wondering about Ron too. I hope all is well.

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Robert has tried to call him several times and the number he has no longer works. His web site isnt on any more either. Steve asked me the same thing and I havent heard any thing from him in months. The only other place I know to try is his wife had the cafe in fristoe. I hope he ok also.

4. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Speaking of missing persons, has anyone heard from Branden (BKS72) lately?

5. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    I havnt been able to get ahold of ron in months ,and we use to fish all the time ,he like dropped off the face of the earth,Branden is ok he was in L A CALIFORNIA this week was in chicago one week his job has been keeping him busy ,he will be back on soon

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Thx for the headsup Robert. I was wondering about Ol Branden also. He called me a couple of weeks back but it was before I had my new phone and I didnt get his number. I'll shoot him a PM today.

7. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    I just talked with Branden yesterday via cell phone. We've been debugging his fishing logsheet software. He's been on the go with work.

8. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I actually seen Brandon on here the other day, but I was talking with Michael about this the other day...Has anyone seen or heard from Cpalombo? Seems like Chris was on here cracking me up all spring and then just disappeared.

9. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I PM'ed Cpalombo a long time ago about his MIA status. Seems thats the way he prefers to operate on BOC. Think he gets busy and all wrapped up in his church stuff. He'll be back on here when he is ready to fish I guess.

10. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    The last post Ron made was in April this year according to his profile, his last time on line here was in May.
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/member.php?u=136
    Hopefully someone here has another number to try calling to see where he is at. I know he was having health problems and can only hope everything is ok.

11. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    I will talk to some other people he use to work with up here ,see what they know.

12. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    I've got his cell phone number, will try to call on Saturday while I'm down there fishing... Last time I heard from him was back during spoonbill season.

13. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    His son's number isn't working for me..probably the same number Troy has. I'll try and get the number for the cafe.

14. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    I had his ,his son, and his mothers phone# none of them work.

15. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    I almost forgot ,his daughter is in school at ucm here in warrensburg ,i will see if i can get her#