What happened to 223Smitty?

Discussion in 'Trapping & Fur Taking' started by channelcat_tracker, Apr 3, 2007.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Wheres 223Smitty. Man he helped me every inch of the way for this years trapping season. I also want to get a catalog from him so i can get supplies from him. Man, he was a good guy and i dont see him post so much on here! Anybody know what happened since i wasnt on here from the beggining of school up to a few months ago. havent seen or heard of him lately. Just wondering?

2. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    he has his own forum.... he dont have a catalog but he has all his stuff he sells on ther.. if u want message me and ill give u the www. .com address

3. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    thanks. found his site and its pretty good. thanks alot guys

4. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

been keeping him busy moding out my traps...lol hes a good guy and does great work.

5. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    lol......It's so nice to be loved :tounge_out:

I haven't been on here for several months, since trapping season opened. Was a crappy season here, wet & warm, have some continuing health problems, so I pulled it in early & spent the winter doing trapwork.

Had forgotten my username & password, so had to get that reset. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things & being around here alot more than had been.

Thanks guys.....and again, no discounts for suck-ups :big_smile:
    Smitty

6. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    YOU WERE MISSED.

7. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hi Michael, I'm gonna make it a point to try & stay on here come next season.....too many good people here. I seen Eric posting so I guess you haven't worked the poor guy to death........yet.......

Smitty