What fishing stuff are ya getting for Christmas

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishkiller35, Dec 24, 2005.

1. catfishkiller35

catfishkiller35 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Just woundering what yall asked Mrs Clause for I asked for some Abu 6500 catfish seires Reels I think I see a package that would fit three lol but she told me all I got was Coal :rolleyes:

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    This was one of my best christmas ever. I got a couple shakespeare cat rods, photo printer, couple reels, a new camera for my birthday, my birthday is one week before christmas. :D :D Thank you SANTA!

3. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I just got back from Cabelas picking out some stocking stuffers for myself. spool of berkley big game 50#, a package of 10ea 15/0 King Kat cirlcle sea hooks, pack of 25ea 3/0 mustad treble hooks, two extra plugs for the boat, A nice big stringer, 12ea thill slip bobbers, pack of assorted split shot, and a pair of warm socks.

All I asked for this year was cabelas gift cards. wonder how many I'll get?

4. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    i ain't gettin' nuthin' for christmas this,cuz i been a bad little boy!!!!! :p :p

5. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

Yep John,
    I seen your name on that list ,mine was 1 or 2 spots below yours.Another guy that played a joke on his fishing buddy was on there too!Flat Something!
    :D Ernie

6. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    yeah they are getting switches and wet coal i hope LOL
    that wasnt right !!!!!:glare:

7. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Thats a hard one! Debi says everytime I want some fishing thinga ma jig, I manage to get it before she can. However I got quite a few gifts under the tree and I know what ever it is, it is fishing/boating/camping related (is there anything else?)

8. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    I'm getting a new 6500c4 reel, a new parka, and a meal at the nursing home where my mother-in-law is at. 2 out of 3 ain't bad.lol

9. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    This year has been hard on us because I was hurt on the job last January. Money ran out! I was approved for my SSI disability and we are coming out of the money crunch. :D

10. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I pretty sure I got underwear, :D

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I wanted more fishing stuff, but I really have to much crap now that I dont need :D

12. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Let's see, 10 more poles.....10 more reels....well you get the point...lol

Merry Christmas ya'll :)

13. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    We open presents xmas eve. Got a circular rod rack that'll hold thirty poles without reels. Probably hold twenty with the reels. Only got 15 poles, about 10 reels, got some buying to do, gotta fill that sucker up.

14. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    I got a abu garcia ambassaduer 7000-B, an ugly stik catfish rod, and an abu 6000. Oh yeah, and a new digital camera.

15. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I got two Shimano Trolling rods and a Abu 6500C4 LE (Violet) reel and a Abu 6500C4 Trophy Collection reel. Also a Swissgear rechargeable lantern with three settings for light. It has a 120 volt adapter and a 12 volt adapter for the truck and lots of clothes. Also got a Lexmark 3 in 1 computer printer, copier,scanner and a Bubbling foot spa. I must have been doing something right for my little country girl....lol :D

16. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    i guess i can count my thermal unders for fishing gear??? please!!!

i buy my own fishin gear so i aint gonna complain too much.

besides what do you buy a man for christmas that buys a fishing boat for himself for mothers day?

unders................................ hahahahahahaha