"what fantasy sports does everybody play"?

Discussion in 'Shania and CatfishJohn's Fantasy Sports' started by melstangman1967, Mar 28, 2008.

1. melstangman1967

melstangman1967 New Member

State:
    missouri
    football is my favorite then basketball play baseball havent really gotten into it yet.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    My Fav is NFL Football then Nascar and NCAA Pick Em. I also just started a baseball and golf, I've never done them before. Never played NBA Fantasy yet.
    Good to have you aboard, we can always use more players!!!
    BTW, Shania(Bert) is my sidekick in this. We've played together on a lot of different leagues. Watch out, he's good!!!:wink::big_smile:

3. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Played football this past year, currently playing Nascar and moto gp motorcycle road racing!

4. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I mainly do NASCAR tried baseball but never had time to keep up with the long schedule they have.If there was a simple way of doing it I would be interested in doing a baseball thing.Like just picking teams win gets 5 pts and each home run gets lets say 2 pts.Just an idea but to that you need to get alot of people involved

5. chris dornbusch

chris dornbusch New Member

State:
    iowa
    I like Playboy my self................ha ha:smile2:

6. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Football would deffinetely be mine to but i also love baseball

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Playing "Fantasy NFL Football" would have to be my favorite, follow by "Fantasy Pro Basketball" & "Fantasy Bass Fishing".
    :wink:

8. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I've been playing fantasy sports for years. I play football, basketball and golf. I have done baseball but I don't like the long schedule. I won my basketball league this year. First time I ever came in first.
    I take that back. The first time I ever played was with a website that isn't around anymore. That was like 12 years ago I think. But I won that league and recieved a congratulations letter in the mail and it was signed by Shaq! I still have that letter and still don't know if it was him or not that signed it. Why would he sign a congratulations letter for a fantasy football league? Weird.

9. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    fantasy football and fantasy fishing.

10. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    my fantasy sport is gettin up and movein around and gettin dressed and all being crippled up like i am :big_smile: :cool2:

11. Blue Duck

Blue Duck New Member

State:
    Idaho
    I have been playing fantasy football, baseball and Nascar on other leagues for years. Ill be watching for a chance to join one or your leagues in the future... Looks like a good bunch.....

12. catfishbrett

catfishbrett New Member

State:
    Steubenville,Ohio
    have to be the NFL won my league my very first year!

13. Capt Steve

Capt Steve Active Member

State:
    Clovis, CA
    Fantasy Drag Racing since I don't get to the track to run much anymore.
    CLICK